lumoruk;6363890

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7798973.stm

LOL nice try.:thumbsup:

:thinking:

This a bad attempt of trying to increase your chance at winning? Dec 2008

:lol:

:lol: nice try :lol:

Page last updated at 15:29 GMT, Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Yeah, shame we haven't gone back a year really.

I vote we turn this into another game thread. The game in question is : Spot those with no sense of humour

Original Poster Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;6363907

This a bad attempt of trying to increase your chance at winning? Dec 2008

Wow sense of humor back draft. I wouldn't have any greater chance of winning as winners are picked at random. It's all a game of chance! :whistling:

eh this is almost a year old?!

Live update - Zavvi voucher competition closed, nobody keep trying now :whistling:

lumoruk;6363933

Wow sense of humor back draft. I wouldn't have any greater chance of … Wow sense of humor back draft. I wouldn't have any greater chance of winning as winners are picked at random. It's all a game of chance! :whistling:

I'm only messing, I actually took it serious at 1st glance.:thumbsup:

Genuinely funny , how do I add heat? :whistling:

phew ... I was a bit worried there cos I aint got my free DVD's yet :whistling:

splatsplatsplat;6364078

Woolys are going bust … Woolys are going bust aswell!http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7751064.stm

Good. Very pleased about that one

I hear the Lehman Brothers are getting into troubles too

Shengis;6364138

Good. Very pleased about that one

lol

Sony are selling loads of ps3's and outselling xbox 360's 3-1 and none of them are failing and everyone will not be mistakenly buying a Wii this Christmas.

lumoruk;6363933

Wow sense of humor back draft. I wouldn't have any greater chance of … Wow sense of humor back draft. I wouldn't have any greater chance of winning as winners are picked at random. It's all a game of chance! :whistling:

Less people play, more chance of you winning.

Met-Cast;6364717

Less people play, more chance of you winning.

It's supposedly 1 in 10, so if anything the odds get worse if less people play. 5 players and number 6 is the winner......

Shengis;6364749

It's supposedly 1 in 10

The odds are a bit lower than that I think, there is £20,000 in vouchers to be won so even if the vouchers were for £2.50 that would mean 8,000 vouchers between 200k members that would be 1 in 25.

With the inclusion of higher value vouchers as well the odds drop even further.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767286
      2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      4. What would be HELL to you?1213

See more discussions