Zavvi Have Launched Their 'Zavvi Red Carpet Club' at £9.99 (Annual Subscription)

Deal editor3
Posted 5th Sep 2019
So this morning I saw that Zavvi now have their Red Carpet Club live at £9.99 annually. This offers a few perks for those that find themselves buying regularly and may be something collectors want to consider.

Many retailers have introduced a similar thing over the last few years and it often proves popular. What do you think of the new sub?

More info on this HERE

What do you get for your £9.99?

Free Delivery: Join Red Carpet today and get free standard UK delivery on all orders. That’s free delivery for 365 days on everything on site!

Early Access: Never miss out. Get early access to product launches, including Steelbooks, prints and other exclusive products. We will email you, make sure you have signed up to emails notifications.~

Exclusive Offers: Unlock offers that aren’t available to anyone else. You’ll receive weekly discount and deals that are exclusive available for Red Carpet customers.**

**Exclusion apply. Some products have a global release date and will be excluded from this offer.

3289630.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Interesting concept, but still not as good as Amazon Prime which offers much more for less, considering Amazon tend to price match Zavvi within 24-48 hours on most items I would not say its worth it, PLUS you can get exclusive access to all their latest and upcoming news via there Twitter Feed for FREE, maybe the EXCLUSIVE deals will do the trick and save members money but a tenner a month is asking to much I think a fiver maybe yes, but a tenner considering you can get PRIME for £79 a year.. I know which I would choose.
lettherebedeals05/09/2019 11:39

Interesting concept, but still not as good as Amazon Prime which offers …Interesting concept, but still not as good as Amazon Prime which offers much more for less, considering Amazon tend to price match Zavvi within 24-48 hours on most items I would not say its worth it, PLUS you can get exclusive access to all their latest and upcoming news via there Twitter Feed for FREE, maybe the EXCLUSIVE deals will do the trick and save members money but a tenner a month is asking to much I think a fiver maybe yes, but a tenner considering you can get PRIME for £79 a year.. I know which I would choose.

9.99 year, not a month?
RicknVic05/09/2019 12:10

9.99 year, not a month?

cool that's much better, I have spent a lot of Zavvi over the years so annually is even better, thanks for highlighting that, I might consider this myself, however a lot of complaints recently about Zavvi & Delivery getting out of control with far to many orders & false stock levels they cannot handle, there ratings & reviews over the last few months have decreased rapidly, they will need to employ more staff if this goes viral to handle deliveries but a tenner a year is worth it if they can handle the demand.
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 5th Sep 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants