Groups

zavvi / hut 10% off code to give away

One code to give away, state hut/ zavvi

Be great if someone could find me chapatis on the tesco website,
    I ordered them a few weeks ago but they seem to have vanished from their site?

nebno6, code sent via PM.

6 Comments

Yes please?

can i have a zavii one please. thanks

yes please zavvi

try going to your order page, it should be there, if not can you remeber the product name exactly?

Edited by: "nebno6" 8th Feb 2011

Original Poster

nebno6

yes please zavvitry going to your order page, it should be there, if … yes please zavvitry going to your order page, it should be there, if not can you remeber the product name exactly?

Thanks for advice, tried that but only shows up last order not my full previous order history, perhaps a bit buggy tonight.

Bully

Thanks for advice, tried that but only shows up last order not my full … Thanks for advice, tried that but only shows up last order not my full previous order history, perhaps a bit buggy tonight.

yeah maybe, if not you might want to google product name and then if you find it on google click on cached to find an old version of the page.

Original Poster

nebno6

yeah maybe, if not you might want to google product name and then if you … yeah maybe, if not you might want to google product name and then if you find it on google click on cached to find an old version of the page.

All i mind was that on product the spelling was chappatis ( 2 p's),Not to worry hopefully they will come back into stock again soon, have emailed your zavvi code, thanks for the help anyways.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions