Zavvi issues any good reports?

Posted 31st Dec 2019
I have posted several ZAVVI deals lately and the general consensus is AVOID due to long delivery times and crappy customer service

some of my deals went hot but others shot down within minutes with bad experiences or problems with zavvi customer services

has anyone in the last 6 months had any good or at least ok experiences with them?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
ok update my post just arrived 4 days after dispatch email from Zavvi my Rambo steelbooks 1-3 arrived from a deal that was posted on here

will add pictures here later
Mine was brilliant early delivery
They have been fine for me.
Still awaiting delivery on item ordered for xmas at the end of November. It was in stock at time of ordering, and I know of others that placed orders after me for same item who have received theirs. Not using them again, which is a shame as they have some nice exclusives. 39549425-NCMLI.jpg
39549655-IVom5.jpg
39549655-2CpXH.jpg
39549655-7nwTK.jpg
all 3 arrived together today 6 days after my order was placed and this was the paid for £1.99 delivery
39549655-wXMnp.jpg
39549655-edpg8.jpg
39549655-fBruU.jpg
39549655-BCbvW.jpg
39549655-4e8AL.jpg
im really pleased by their service so far

still waiting but only recently ordered Bill and Ted steelbook, Spacejam steelbook and Xmen cerebro collection

Amazon however still waiting since 23/12/19 for my Predator 4k
discozohan31/12/2019 13:11

Still awaiting delivery on item ordered for xmas at the end of November. …Still awaiting delivery on item ordered for xmas at the end of November. It was in stock at time of ordering, and I know of others that placed orders after me for same item who have received theirs. Not using them again, which is a shame as they have some nice exclusives. [Image]

This is one of my bugbears about them. Your items weren't in stock, despite the website showing them as in stock. They're probably still showing as in stock now.
kobrakaan31/12/2019 13:39

[Image] [Image] [Image] all 3 arrived together today 6 days after my order …[Image] [Image] [Image] all 3 arrived together today 6 days after my order was placed and this was the paid for £1.99 delivery[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] im really pleased by their service so far still waiting but only recently ordered Bill and Ted steelbook, Spacejam steelbook and Xmen cerebro collectionAmazon however still waiting since 23/12/19 for my Predator 4k

39550329-tVVLA.jpg
It's a shame they didn't produce a Steelbook for "Rambo II"

To address your query, though, @kobrakaan, I have never had good service from any of the Companies within The Hut Group.

Obtaining a refund from an order they have failed to despatch has been difficult too. The refund from the last order I placed with Zavvi (via one of their many eBay accounts) took almost three months.

discozohan31/12/2019 13:11

Still awaiting delivery on item ordered for xmas at the end of November. …Still awaiting delivery on item ordered for xmas at the end of November. It was in stock at time of ordering,...

It was probably not in stock when you placed your order.
Zavvi (and Iwoot - same company) suck - check Trust Pilot - I'm one of those that had Xmas a bit light in the stockings this year.

GL getting anywhere with them if something goes wrong - no phone, no email, only some outdated web message system that takes days to get a reply from...
When the item arrives, I’ve had no issues over the last ten years.
When an issue arrives (in this case Hermes lost my parcel) - they can’t even be bothered to contact Hermes to find out where it’s been lost.
It’s been back and forth (after much waiting) asking me stupid questions like my address.
Item was out for delivery on 31st December. Still battling after giving THEM seven working days to ask the courier.

Really put me off ordering from them again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions