Groups

ZAVVI Mess up again - Check your statements for HUKD £2.50 credit

Banned
    Placed an order for £2.95 which I used £2.05 of account credit against therefore they should have billed me 90p. Just got my credit card statement and they have billed me £2.95 AND my credit has been reduced to zero and showing as applied against the order.

Just a heads up to check your bills cos if they have done it to me then they have probably done it to loads of us!

10 Comments

Yep did it to me hounded them till they refunded me.

did it to me, i didnt bother though item i bought was only £2 and I wanted it anyway.

same here

They've only taken £2 out of my account for an £8 order (had £5 credit and a £1 code) so all seems good here.

SuperEd

at least u got the codes to work...never did get mine

Happened to me too - they took full amount from my credit card - ]but I got it back. :thumbsup:

Adam2050;7935304

Yep did it to me hounded them till they refunded me.

same here but was refunded last week after emailing them at least once a day

Original Poster Banned

goonertillidie;7935576

at least u got the codes to work...never did get mine

yeah but what a hassle that was for me to get the £2.50

lets hope hukd get a better partner next xmas :-D

i got two codes used one the other didnt work nor did my birthday code

SuperEd

csiman;7935649

yeah but what a hassle that was for me to get the £2.50lets hope hukd get … yeah but what a hassle that was for me to get the £2.50lets hope hukd get a better partner next xmas :-D

amazon would be nice :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions