Zavvi Offering Double Quidco For Mega Monday Sale - Up to 20%

Zavvi are offering up to 20% cashback for 'Mega Monday'. All cashback rates are doubled. Monday Only.

20% for lingerie and perfume
20% for sports and leisure sale
8% for Dvds, CDs, Games and Books
4% for Electronics and Computing

6 Comments

Cashback only deals not allowed in deals. Moved to Misc

Good spot. I've made a couple of purchases via quidco today from Xavvi and only tracking at normal cashback rate..........

Anyone had double cashback tracking yet ?

womble69;5244897

Good spot. I've made a couple of purchases via quidco today from Xavvi … Good spot. I've made a couple of purchases via quidco today from Xavvi and only tracking at normal cashback rate..........Anyone had double cashback tracking yet ?

Rate is usually updated when the transaction is validated

Banned

womble69;5244897

Good spot. I've made a couple of purchases via quidco today from Xavvi … Good spot. I've made a couple of purchases via quidco today from Xavvi and only tracking at normal cashback rate..........Anyone had double cashback tracking yet ?

Well its Zavvi for a start....

Anyone got a link for this? as I've only had standard quidco on my purchases from zavvi.

edi;5244913

Rate is usually updated when the transaction is validated

usually yeah but quidco have problem as none of mine have done that as 6% x 2 (double) = 12% of £24.95 is not 99p and they have validated straight away as opposed to tracking and being then validated at later date with the correct amount.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions