Groups

Zavvi Preorders how quick are they?

Hey looking to pre order Gears 2, Fallout 3 and Dead space from them because they appear to be cheeper

anyone let me know how long they take to deliver do they ship so you get it the day it releases?

9 Comments

I preordered Wii Fit with them and they delivered it to me the day before it was released! They tend to be really good with preorders, usually getting to you the day before or on the day of release.

Original Poster

excellent i just heard some negative points about them

I ordered the Sex and the City DVD and got it on the Friday (17/9) before it was due for release in the shops (22/9). Great film by the way. I'd recommend them! HTH Liz

kimbyanne;3223832

I preordered Wii Fit with them and they delivered it to me the day before … I preordered Wii Fit with them and they delivered it to me the day before it was released! They tend to be really good with preorders, usually getting to you the day before or on the day of release.

Appledore;3224803

I ordered the Sex and the City DVD and got it on the Friday (17/9) before … I ordered the Sex and the City DVD and got it on the Friday (17/9) before it was due for release in the shops (22/9). Great film by the way. I'd recommend them! HTH Liz

sounds great for my GOW2 pre-order:)

Original Poster

woo will be enjoying dead space soon then... pre ordered fable 2 collectors edition too from shopto.net hopefully that will be commin my way soon too as well

shoptoo are best for pre-orders people got pes2008 2/3 days before release

Original Poster

thats good i ordered my fable 2 like last wednesday im on the list they havent taken any money off me yet but i expect they will in the comming days

I preordered Halo 3 from them and it still hadnt been shipped the Monday after release so i cancelled it and got it from game in the end. Gameplay and Game.co.uk have never let me down usually get the games the day before they come out too

they totally messed up my mario galaxy order and then it turned out they wouldnt be able to ship it for over a month.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions