Zavvi Red Carpet (No more free delivery on steelbooks)

Posted 16th Aug 2019Edited by:"davidian84"
Just wondering peoples thoughts. I buy alot from zavvi and £10 could easily pay for itself if they have good offers

JOIN US ON THE RED CARPET
Get early access to Steelbooks, exclusive releases and free delivery!

As one of our most valued customers, we're giving you first access to Steelbooks and other exclusive launches - plus free standard delivery on everything for just £9.99 per year!

Red Carpet Benefits:

Early access to Steelbooks
Exclusive product launches
Free standard delivery on all purchases*
Exclusive offers and discounts

As of 6pm tonight, we will no longer offer free delivery on Steelbooks.

zavvi.com/red…ist
Community Updates
Deal editor
I only saw this today. Just a little more info for those that want to check it out

What do you get for your £9.99?

Free Delivery: Join Red Carpet today and get free standard UK delivery on all orders. That’s free delivery for 365 days on everything on site!

Early Access: Never miss out. Get early access to product launches, including Steelbooks, prints and other exclusive products. We will email you, make sure you have signed up to emails notifications.~

Exclusive Offers: Unlock offers that aren’t available to anyone else. You’ll receive weekly discount and deals that are exclusive available for Red Carpet customers.**

**Exclusion apply. Some products have a global release date and will be excluded from this offer.

Groups

2 Comments
Amazon .
Edited by: "AW0079" 16th Aug 2019
Everyone is trying to copy Amazon now with this subscription nonsense. Though it does make me wonder how Amazon can justify charging £79 a year when most others do it for under £10.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants