Groups

Zavvi seem to be getting better!

ordered a blu ray thursday at 4.15, and it's arrived in the post today
    Pretty pleased with that!

12 Comments

yup i agree, ordered a dvd on thursday as well and that came today too! i'm impressed!

tbh i have never had a problem with Zavvi, i had a voucher from here xmas tried to use it and it wouldnt accept, after speaking to c/services twice i got the game i wanted for free even tho my voucher was £5 and the game was £10. delivery from them when ordered has never been over 2 days

Original Poster

weel see if they honour these £2.50 off each department voucher orders as well!

Banned

ordered two items last week. Both cancelled with a reason of no stock and wont be getting any

both still for sale on their website but at increased prices.

last time i will use them as they really are useless.

Yeah they have improved a lot over the recent weeks. They used to be a bunch of turds, but now actually deliver items, pretty fast too.

i ordered command and conquer and it was dispatched on the 25th dec, still no item:x

spikeyjacko;7503376

:)ordered a blu ray thursday at 4.15, and it's arrived in the post today … :)ordered a blu ray thursday at 4.15, and it's arrived in the post today :)Pretty pleased with that!

Was it Royal Mail? lucky you getting post AM. No chance of seeing a postman here before 1.30pm.

Zavvi are part of the same group as Asda, TheHut, etc.. I think their delivery performance is hit or miss and depends on whether its in stock at their suppliers. I have had good deliveries and bad but hopefully their supply chain will continue to improve!

i ordered 2 things(seperate orders) on around 1st January, 1 was out of stock so im expecting a wait on that, the other was in stock and currently shows dispatch estimate for 20th January....how can that be right??

athunder;7503687

the other was in stock and currently shows dispatch estimate for 20th … the other was in stock and currently shows dispatch estimate for 20th January....how can that be right??

I had that with a game i order before christmas, it was in stock but i then had to wait a week as it was "Awaiting Stock". They really need to address this issue since it happens quite alot.

athunder;7503687

i ordered 2 things(seperate orders) on around 1st January, 1 was out of … i ordered 2 things(seperate orders) on around 1st January, 1 was out of stock so im expecting a wait on that, the other was in stock and currently shows dispatch estimate for 20th January....how can that be right??

well b****r me, the out of stock item has just been dispatched lol
    still have to wait till 20th for the "in stock" item :roll:

ordered bordelands for xbox 360. states it was in stock, ordered the 28th december, stll not arrived!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767500
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407
      4. Bearded chat1224

See more discussions