Zavvi shipping

Found 7th Dec 2017
Hey guys

Anyone had issues with Zavvi taking ages to ship even after taking payment and giving a dispatch estimate of several days before?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Yep, Ordered Star Trek The Next Generation blu ray on 24th Nov and still processing. I've emailed them and they replied saying be patient they're busy at this time of year.
Gonna do a PayPal dispute today.
Edited by: "Darzen" 7th Dec 2017
Yes, probably the worst company to deal with for that reason, they regularly leave orders in limbo until you are forced to cancel it yourself.
I'm still waiting on a gear of war elite controller from them form when it came out they said there still awaiting stock no payment taken
Black Friday I ordered fututurama and it’s still pending
Waiting for a DVD box set to be dispatched for 2 weeks. May have to get something else as an Xmas gift for my niece as I doubt it will now arrive in time.
Yes, they are crap, and very much the reason I do not use them any more.
Mine arrived this morning, no despatch email tho.
Original Poster
Thanks guys. Mostly annoyed because of the dispatch estimate date and them having taken money, not had this problem before with them somehow
Original Poster
Darzen7th Dec

Yep, Ordered Star Trek The Next Generation blu ray on 24th Nov and still …Yep, Ordered Star Trek The Next Generation blu ray on 24th Nov and still processing. I've emailed them and they replied saying be patient they're busy at this time of year.Gonna do a PayPal dispute today.

Had any progress?
Original Poster
emodan7th Dec

Waiting for a DVD box set to be dispatched for 2 weeks. May have to get …Waiting for a DVD box set to be dispatched for 2 weeks. May have to get something else as an Xmas gift for my niece as I doubt it will now arrive in time.

Any progress?
chocobogamer3 m ago

Had any progress?

Was delivered yesterday, didn't get any dispatch email it just turned up by RM
chocobogamer5 m ago

Any progress?

Nope still waiting. Did get an email from them of the automated sort apologizing for the delay.
Original Poster
Darzen10 m ago

Was delivered yesterday, didn't get any dispatch email it just turned up …Was delivered yesterday, didn't get any dispatch email it just turned up by RM

Ah sorry missed that. Did it show as shipped in your account? Unbelievably slow
Original Poster
wyattlkr7th Dec

Black Friday I ordered fututurama and it’s still pending

What does the website say?
Edited by: "chocobogamer" 8th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions