Groups

Zavvi shipping COD MW2 already?

Highly doubt they are, but their webpage is saying they are. Would be so stupid to preorder the game online with the post strikes on Monday and Tuesday.

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://i36.tinypic.com/qsrq60.png

is this call of duty 6? sorry i dont know much about these games but im under instruction to buy my brother this for christmas

jadey145;6782676

is this call of duty 6? sorry i dont know much about these games but im … is this call of duty 6? sorry i dont know much about these games but im under instruction to buy my brother this for christmas

Yes.

And it say's shipping now OP as it will take them a week to get it to you :thumbsup:

yes its the 6th installment, fanboys will rant its cod 4 part 2, blah blah, but it is cod 6

Original Poster

Yeah, its Cod 6.

thank you guys. is this the best price? its the best iv seen up to now

do zavvi take paypal btw

jadey145;6782998

do zavvi take paypal btw

No.

If you want to use paypal then use [url]www.shopto.net[/url]

Syzable;6783008

No. If you want to use paypal then use [url]www.shopto.net[/url]

thanks rep'd

I got an email from them earlier to say that my copy had been despatched.

melissa75;6783365

I got an email from them earlier to say that my copy had been dispatched.

z0MG I DID TOO Didn't have it earlier

w0000000t! I thought they were going to leave it until the last minute!

*Cries with happiness*

Not really. But I'm pleased

Interesting bit at the bottom of the email:

RM Strike Update

Here at zavvi we are committed to getting products to you as quickly as possible. Over the period of the Royal Mail strikes we will be sending items out early where possible, to ensure you receive your orders as soon as possible.

We are dedicated to providing you with the best prices possible and while we are conscious that the Royal Mail strike may affect postal services in some areas, sending items out by courier would impact on the prices we can offer you. We thank you for your patience during this period.

- I'll cack myself if it's here before the weekend

DragonChris - I don't want to get your hopes up but the last game I pre-ordered from zavvi was pro-evo. I got my email on the 20th October saying it had been despatched and the game was delivered the next day (2 days before its release), So going on past form we could possibly have it tomorrow - OH would be pleased!!!

melissa75;6783638

DragonChris - I don't want to get your hopes up but the last game I … DragonChris - I don't want to get your hopes up but the last game I pre-ordered from zavvi was pro-evo. I got my email on the 20th October saying it had been despatched and the game was delivered the next day (2 days before its release), So going on past form we could possibly have it tomorrow - OH would be pleased!!!

*Jumps up and down*

Although with the whole postal strike BS etc then it's likely I won't get it until next week, since it has to make it from the mainland over to NI

As long as it comes before the end of next week I'll be happy

Original Poster

Postal strike is off. You may be getting this early!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2439
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764486
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55101
      4. Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep99

See more discussions