Zavvi sinking to a new low with this Tshirt...

19 replies
Found 27th Dec 2009
Link in next post

18 Comments

Banned

lol good review on there

Banned

Mallinersha;7346859

http://www.zavvi.com/10067243.html

http://thehut.pantherssl.com/productimg/0/215/43/10067243-1259584112-518000.jpg

Doesn't say what fabric.

is it handwash or can u stick it in the machine?

Banned

chesso;7346886

Doesn't say what fabric.

lol how are you chesso? good christmas?

Banned

seems like they know this forum/.site all too well these days:)

wonder if admins got shares init

casparwhite;7346918

seems like they know this forum/.site all too well these days:)wonder if … seems like they know this forum/.site all too well these days:)wonder if admins got shares init

:lol:

yep!......:p

bykergrove;7346899

lol how are you chesso? good christmas?

Excellent thank you. I did the uber-mum to perfection - presents all looked like they had descended from some special present-packing place. Food catering all good. Snug & warm. No one is ill.:thumbsup: Got a new lens for my camera - a bit like a load of essays to do over the holidays in some ways!!
All well with you? I don't think that we've caught up since Rome.;-)

cool, im gonna buy it!

maybe admin will buy up a load for their next comp? wont be enough to go round though

If your offended by that don't look at the t-shirts ]here (if easily offended avoid)

Banned

chesso;7346985

Excellent thank you. I did the uber-mum to perfection - presents all … Excellent thank you. I did the uber-mum to perfection - presents all looked like they had descended from some special present-packing place. Food catering all good. Snug & warm. No one is ill.:thumbsup: Got a new lens for my camera - a bit like a load of essays to do over the holidays in some ways!!All well with you? I don't think that we've caught up since Rome.;-)

sounds awesome! how are your picture taking skills going? i'm looking to get into post processing now.. especially cartoonising pictures of my nieces.. maybe even making a comic book.. of them as super hero babies!

hmmm.. after rome... well i went glasgow soon after and met someone there but was just for fun, still talk but not in a relationship... work is going well, had my performance review and exceeded expectations so that's got to be good! still not found a house, and not really interested now... maybe in a year.

family is round until wednesday been great to catch up with everyone! unfortunately i'm back to work on tuesday :-(
bossyboots;7347026

maybe admin will buy up a load for their next comp? wont be enough to go … maybe admin will buy up a load for their next comp? wont be enough to go round though

i reckon that will be the first comp where the long time members win!

Paddy_o_furniture;7347077

If your offended by that don't look at the t-shirts ]here (if easily … If your offended by that don't look at the t-shirts ]here (if easily offended avoid)

lmao
http://www.jamrags.com/Images/free_tampon_new.jpg

hdizzle;7347137

lmao

would that be a super ? :?

bykergrove;7347097

sounds awesome! how are your picture taking skills going? i'm looking to … sounds awesome! how are your picture taking skills going? i'm looking to get into post processing now.. especially cartoonising pictures of my nieces.. maybe even making a comic book.. of them as super hero babies!hmmm.. after rome... well i went glasgow soon after and met someone there but was just for fun, still talk but not in a relationship... work is going well, had my performance review and exceeded expectations so that's got to be good! still not found a house, and not really interested now... maybe in a year.family is round until wednesday been great to catch up with everyone! unfortunately i'm back to work on tuesday :-(

That all sounds very good. Thing with the house is that you're not even sure. I imagine, where you'll be in a year or two. My pics with the point and shoot are good but with the Nikon D60 they're terrible.:x
Super heroines - I approve.:-D
We saw our families a few weeks ago which was wonderful to catch up.
Work - ah well! We go to Madeira the end of January. Fingers crossed. Many a slip, of course. Joys of retirement.

I think i might buy a Zavvi t shirt!!;-)

Paddy_o_furniture;7347077

If your offended by that don't look at the t-shirts ]here (if easily … If your offended by that don't look at the t-shirts ]here (if easily offended avoid)

excellent link :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710967
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247555
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624

See more discussions