Zavvi Suck! :@ No Monday Offer Game for Me!

Great just got emailed from Zavvi Stating this....

Thanks for placing your order with Zavii.co.uk, order number XXXXXXX

We are sorry to advise that your order for Dead Space is no longer available at our suppliers. Please be assured that we have contacted alternative sources and regrettably we were unable to obtain your item.

Your order has been cancelled and no payment has been taken.

This product will be removed from our website in due course.

Should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0844 264 0702 and we will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks,

Whats the point of having a Monday Offer when they cancel it? I even made sure I ordered it the Monday Early Morning. Just turnt Midnight on Sunday. Has anyone else got their Dead Space Game yet?

4 Comments

The prices go live about 7pm on a Sunday. :thumbsup:

my order stated dispatch date 22nd but still processing.
zavvi are rubbish

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;5333053

The prices go live about 7pm on a Sunday. :thumbsup:

Fair enough still theres no reason why my order should not have gone through and i've emailed Zavvi regarding my frustration. I swear they react like Littlewoods regarding these type of problems!
OnTheBallCity;5333062

my order stated dispatch date 22nd but still processing.zavvi are rubbish

On my account page on the zavvi site still saying it's processing aswell.

Bad luck

I ordered Wheelman from them a few weeks ago, took its sweet time but I got it eventually.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie12
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
    3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093

See more discussions