has any one who ordered form the fireman sam box set received there copy yet

Ordered on 1 jul 2011
Estimate despatch 6 jul 2011
Status Awiating Stock Pick

Time or order was in stock
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
I recently waited 6 weeks for something that was estimated 'available in 3 days'.

I gave up in the end and reordered from Amazon.
Dispatch date doesn't mean much to Zavvi. Its more of a "you'll get it when you get it".
I placed an order on 2 December 2010 for two Nintendo DS games for Santa to give to one of my kids on Christmas Day.

At the time of ordering, both were marked as "Availability: Usually dispatched within a week".

One arrived on 7 February 2011.
The other on... 16 February 2011!

BFN,

fp.
I think Zavvi and Hut are both terrible places to buy from. I ordered T-shirts from Hut IN STOCK at the time but 6 days later my order was still processing so just cancelled. Won't order from either again.
lol, you only ordered 11 days ago, give it another few months and try to get a refund from them, then start complaining.

hotukdeals.com/fee…490
Don't bother ordering anything from the hut group if you want it by a certain date as on most occasions you will just have to wait until they decide to send it. Have cancelled more orders than I have received because they took an age to despatch items.

If something says despatched with a time of more than 24 hours then it means they dont have the stock and have to order it from their suppliers so can take any length of time. My most rEcent item I cancelled was the orphan blu ray which the despatch time passed so emailed them and they told me it's on special order with the supplier and didn't have a date for delivery so just cancelled
fanpages

I placed an order on 2 December 2010 for two Nintendo DS games for Santa … I placed an order on 2 December 2010 for two Nintendo DS games for Santa to give to one of my kids on Christmas Day.At the time of ordering, both were marked as "Availability: Usually dispatched within a week".One arrived on 7 February 2011.The other on... 16 February 2011!BFN,fp.

not even close to my record, ordered something on 31/12/2009 - dispatched 5/1/2011
didn't cancel cause it was so cheap(thanks to the HUKD zavvi voucher that xmas).
athunder

not even close to my record, ordered something on 31/12/2009 - dispatched … not even close to my record, ordered something on 31/12/2009 - dispatched 5/1/2011 didn't cancel cause it was so cheap(thanks to the HUKD zavvi voucher that xmas).

OMG, I would of forgotton about it or cancelled it. That is the worst ive ever heard in my life.
athunder

not even close to my record, ordered something on 31/12/2009 - dispatched … not even close to my record, ordered something on 31/12/2009 - dispatched 5/1/2011 didn't cancel cause it was so cheap(thanks to the HUKD zavvi voucher that xmas).

I had a similar experience with a PlayStation 2 game ordered from HMV.com in late 2006. It took them to 2009 to finally admit defeat & instead of keep sending me "We're still trying to source this item from our suppliers" e-mails on a monthly basis, they ended our long-standing relationship with "We cannot supply this item. Sorry" instead.

I had bought it elsewhere after a few months following my order not being fulfilled, but I left the order in place to see how long it was going to take them to despatch.

That item was also "In stock" when I placed my order.

BFN,

fp.
Yes, Zavvi are pretty awful on anything that's not stated as being "in stock" and even when you get the email saying your item's been despatched it usually takes twice as long to arrive as stuff from Play or Amazon.

I recently had to wait 3 weeks for a DVD that said "usually despatched within 3 days", half of that time said "awaiting stock pick", then it spent several days saying "awaiting despatch". I won't use them any more unless it's a mega deal that I don't mind waiting for.
i just checked my paypal and the status says pending for my paypal transcation to zavii.

and on the zavvi site it says payment problem, has anyone else had problems with paypal and zavvi
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants