Groups

Zavvi vouchers - what wil happen...

...now they are in administration? I bought some vouchers for family for xmas for zavvi

9 Comments

go and spend em quick

tell who ever you bought them for to spend them quick. lol

Original Poster

Thanks! Will tell them to get up there on 27th!

See:news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm
    Quote:
    "All of Zavvi's stores should be open as normal on Boxing day, for its traditional post-Christmas sale."

I'm sure it was zavvi I was reading about, but they have a big pot put to one side purely to cover the cost of vouchers issued, so I'm fairly sure they will be safe and covered.

Banned

If there is any truth in this you may be in trouble hotukdeals.com/ite…=69

there is a sign on all there shop fronts saying they won't accept any vouchers or cheques, including there own i presumed.
    sorry:?

Paddy Charlie;3852997

If there is any truth in this you may be in trouble … If there is any truth in this you may be in trouble http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/303717/zavvi-in-administration/showpost.php?p=3852694&postcount=69

they have gone into administration today.
    sorry didn't read it properly,

Original Poster

They are not accepting vouchers, so thats some of the money I spent on parents down the drain as if bought before 27 November you wont be able to send off for a refund, I will be an unsecured creditor
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions