Zavvi Xmas vouchers

I know there is a thread on feedback but it's 13 pages long!!

Can anyone give me a brief synopsis.

Are they working or not?

15 Comments

I think it's been fixed now.

Nothing happening for me. Crap customer service.

Banned

log into your zavvi account, some are saying its now been credited back to your account, thats obviously if you have emailed them about it

who cares, zavvi are awfull anyway

Original Poster

Naeem786;7671534

]Discussed Here

I know,as i said in the OP but i couldn't be bothered with 13 pages:w00t:

sassie;7671620

log into your zavvi account, some are saying its now been credited back … log into your zavvi account, some are saying its now been credited back to your account, thats obviously if you have emailed them about it

but how do you tell hun, as i emailed zavvi but no way of telling if your account is in credit??

i emailed them over a week ago with 2 codes that won't work, i've had a reply just saying they will check to see there valid and not already been use, that was 5 days ago and had nothing back from them yet. I have checked my account with them can't see that i have any creddit.

Original Poster

I don't think i'll bother,i was only gonna give them to the OH anyway,there's never anything i want on there,seems like too much hassle.

Thanks peeps:thumbsup:

Banned

im sorry i dont know where they would show, maybe add something to your basket and see if it automatically deducts anything

Banned

from midlandscomics in other thread

midlandscomics;7671974

Yep

Thanks sassie

thanks sassie will rep, im like leila this been dragging on for weeks, really pees me off as no doubt by time its sorted anything i want will be OOS

I e-mailed and got an e-mail message back within a week, went through to payment just today after buying a game and where you confirm after choosing card details, my account credit was there.

It's a bit past the checkout stage, hope that helps :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1956
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846131
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114

See more discussions