Groups

Zavvi Z BOX

Just wondered if anyone else had ordered the Guardians of the Galaxy Z Box?

Received mine this morning, pretty disappointed. Came squashed (despite only travelling 14 miles between Zavvi's warehouse and my house. Contents seem pretty cheap and useless.

By comparison, my monthly loot crate arrived, in perfect condition from LA, £3 cheaper and with (IMHO) far better contents.

14 Comments

Can you post pics of what you got?

These blind boxes are pretty much always a rip off anyway; far better to make your own, but then I guess there's not much excitement in that.

Original Poster

Will do, currently at work. Basically, it had in it:

Cap (which is just terrible)
    Yo-yo
    iPhone 5 case
    T-shirt
    Mousemat
    Flash drive

I think it's more the quality of the items, seems quite cheap and reminds me of the promo movie stuff you'd get free with Sunday papers.

ScarboroughKID

Will do, currently at work. Basically, it had in it:Cap (which is just … Will do, currently at work. Basically, it had in it:Cap (which is just terrible)Yo-yoiPhone 5 caseT-shirtMousematFlash driveI think it's more the quality of the items, seems quite cheap and reminds me of the promo movie stuff you'd get free with Sunday papers.

Not even a POP figure?

Original Poster

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n305/ScarboroughKID/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

Original Poster

teh arn

Not even a POP figure?

Nope, whereas the loot crate came with an exclusive one this month.

ScarboroughKID

Nope, whereas the loot crate came with an exclusive one this month.

What a waste; Zavvi even have a few exclusive GOTG bits aswell.

Original Poster

teh arn

What a waste; Zavvi even have a few exclusive GOTG bits aswell.

Exactly. Photo is up now

ScarboroughKID

Exactly. Photo is up now

I get what you mean about it looking like promo stuff.

Whats the shipping cost on a loot crate anyway? and yes found this zbox a bit of a rubbish one, not that the 1st one was much better.......

Original Poster

lonegunman01

Whats the shipping cost on a loot crate anyway? and yes found this zbox a … Whats the shipping cost on a loot crate anyway? and yes found this zbox a bit of a rubbish one, not that the 1st one was much better.......

It's included in the price. I paid £17.74 including the cost, shipping and my bank's foreign transaction fee (they charge in dollars).

ScarboroughKID

It's included in the price. I paid £17.74 including the cost, shipping … It's included in the price. I paid £17.74 including the cost, shipping and my bank's foreign transaction fee (they charge in dollars).

Cheers, may look in to them if the next zbox is pants........

Not very promising. Ordered the next 'Cosmic' ZBOX as I missed out on that GotG one. Hope it isn't poop

They sent me 2 iPhone 5 case by accident , I got iPhone 6.
    Very disappointed, I give them one more chance , ordered a loot crate delayed in post...

Has anyone tried nerd block or arcade block

Just got a email from zavvi asking to do a survey on the zbox, be worth doing to put your points across and see if they improve it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4852345
      2. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work88
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17446167
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)718

See more discussions