Zavvi.com delivery question

Edited by:"Sophia1993"Found 13th Oct 2017
Hi I purchaed an item on Zavvi and I selected styandard delviery becuase it was the free option, I was wondering if they have tracking numbers for standard delviery? My item is expensive and I do not see any tracking numbers on my purchased history page. Does anyone know? I am getting scared now.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Hi, doesnt sound like it, zavvi standard delivery is usually royal mail, depending on the size of the item will be either delivered with your post or royal mail van.

Nope no tracking

Original Poster

kickinkez5 h, 53 m ago

Nope no tracking

Are you sure? The item cost £300 and it is still processing it should be dispatched on the 11th should I be worried now?

Original Poster

Caroline_19936 h, 26 m ago

Hi, doesnt sound like it, zavvi standard delivery is usually royal mail, …Hi, doesnt sound like it, zavvi standard delivery is usually royal mail, depending on the size of the item will be either delivered with your post or royal mail van.

kickinkez wrote:
Nope no tracking

Are you sure? The item cost £300 and it is still processing it should be dispatched on the 11th should I be worried now?

have they taken payment? i've experienced orders with them before that they have cancelled but simply left in My Orders.

Original Poster

gibblesuk54 m ago

have they taken payment? i've experienced orders with them before that …have they taken payment? i've experienced orders with them before that they have cancelled but simply left in My Orders.

Yes they have taken payment out on the 11th

Zavvi are good and reliable dont worry yourself
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants