ZBOTW DLC pack 2 is out

Found 8th Dec 2017
Now Christmas is complete!

Best games news of the year, thats my weekend gone
Community Updates
“In The Champions’ Ballad, Nintendo will reveal more of Zelda’s story as well as feature four of the aforementioned champions — the Goron champion Daruk, the Rito champion Revali, the Zora champion Mipha and the Gerudo champion Urbosa, all of whom will have their own amiibo coming soon.”
Misc
19 Comments
Is this the single player thing? They dropped that quietly.
Is this out on wii u too?
cowsindahouse33 m ago

Is this out on wii u too?

Looks to be, yeah.
Krooner49 m ago

Is this the single player thing? They dropped that quietly.

The second part of the DLC pack. It was shadow dropped during the Video Game Awards last night.
deleted265520
Let me know how you find it OP.
And how much are Nintendo charging £30, I bet
Original Poster
Xboxgamer3215 h, 6 m ago

And how much are Nintendo charging £30, I bet

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away i paid a sum I can not recall which was the discounted price for DLC 1 and 2, its currently £17.99 for them.

Its currently on 33% downloaded and no I've not been trying to download since this morning.

Nintendo normally give you a lot for your money the mariokart dlc was well worth it.

I have a wiiu btw
I've just sold my Wii U and Zelda for a switch. I wasn't exactly bowled over by Zelda but the more I see the more tempted I am to get it again and give it a proper go.

Would you be my go-to-Zelda-guru sega?
Original Poster
deeky3 m ago

I've just sold my Wii U and Zelda for a switch. I wasn't exactly bowled …I've just sold my Wii U and Zelda for a switch. I wasn't exactly bowled over by Zelda but the more I see the more tempted I am to get it again and give it a proper go.Would you be my go-to-Zelda-guru sega?

I've been playing it for over 400 hours and I see no need to buy a switch but the small person is asking for one now.

75% done
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 8th Dec 2017
Segata-Sanshiro2 m ago

I've been playing it for over 400 hours and I see no need to buy a switch …I've been playing it for over 400 hours and I see no need to buy a switch but the small person is asking for one now.75% done

I wasn't saying you should. I was just saying I sold mine but am thinking I should give it another go. The system was just a part of my comment
My main point was asking if you would be my helper if I got stuck or needed advice
Edited by: "deeky" 8th Dec 2017
Original Poster
deeky4 m ago

I wasn't saying you should. I was just saying I sold mine but am thinking …I wasn't saying you should. I was just saying I sold mine but am thinking I should give it another go. The system was just a part of my comment My main point was asking if you would be my helper if I got stuck or needed advice

As i said I've been playing over 400 hours, i have a personal achievement to reach, i think the max items for a inventory slot is 1000 so I'm going to find out, so i am the botw queen and i have all the amiibos as I'm a cheeky and got NFC cards for it

I've got all seeds and shines etc
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 8th Dec 2017
Segata-Sanshiro21 m ago

As i said I've been playing over 400 hours, i have a personal achievement …As i said I've been playing over 400 hours, i have a personal achievement to reach, i think the max items for a inventory slot is 1000 so I'm going to find out, so i am the botw queen and i have all the amiibos as I'm a cheeky and got NFC cards for it (strong)I've got all seeds and shines etc

My main point was asking if you would be my helper if I got stuck or needed advice

32679370-HEGbS.jpg
Edited by: "deeky" 8th Dec 2017
Original Poster
deeky25 m ago

My main point was asking if you would be my helper if I got stuck or … My main point was asking if you would be my helper if I got stuck or needed advice [Image]

I am the Queen of zelda!
Segata-Sanshiro1 m ago

I am the Queen of zelda!

You're annoying me now. I'm gonna disqualify you if you don;t give me a straight answer
Original Poster
deeky57 s ago

You're annoying me now. I'm gonna disqualify you if you don;t give me a …You're annoying me now. I'm gonna disqualify you if you don;t give me a straight answer

deeky3 h, 59 m ago

I wasn't saying you should. I was just saying I sold mine but am thinking …I wasn't saying you should. I was just saying I sold mine but am thinking I should give it another go. The system was just a part of my comment My main point was asking if you would be my helper if I got stuck or needed advice

I be happy to give advice if I can @deeky
deleted265520
deeky12 h, 3 m ago

I've just sold my Wii U and Zelda for a switch. I wasn't exactly bowled …I've just sold my Wii U and Zelda for a switch. I wasn't exactly bowled over by Zelda but the more I see the more tempted I am to get it again and give it a proper go.Would you be my go-to-Zelda-guru sega?

Yes mate, get a Switch.

It handles considerably better than the Wii U and the fact that you can undock it and take it anywhere (not just across the same room as the console) then redock and immediately continue your progress makes it worth it.

Error will disagree with me but I'm expecting that. She doesn't like to buy new tech unless it breaks which is completely fine as everyone has their own preference but the general consensus is that the Switch is by far a superior way to play games.

The fact that the Switch has almost sold as much as the Wii U's life sales says it all.

It's a unbelievably great gaming machine and the hype is real. Don't believe the naysayers on here who haven't spent more than 10 minutes with it.

EDIT: just seen read it again and realised you have a Switch. Proceed to buy BOTW immediately.
Edited by: "deleted265520" 9th Dec 2017
DT899th Dec 2017

realised you have a Switch. Proceed to buy BOTW immediately.

Yeah, I have. I think I;m gonna have to pick Zelda up again. I need something to get my teeth into again. The last game I really got into was Bloodborne. Are the graphics much better that on the Wii U?
deleted265520
deeky1 h, 20 m ago

Yeah, I have. I think I;m gonna have to pick Zelda up again. I need … Yeah, I have. I think I;m gonna have to pick Zelda up again. I need something to get my teeth into again. The last game I really got into was Bloodborne. Are the graphics much better that on the Wii U?

From what I've seen there aren't huge graphics differences but there a noticeable improvements plus the fluidity is apparently much better.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions