Zeek Alternative gift card purchase

Posted 7th Apr 2019
Hello! I wondered if anyone has any recommended websites where I can purchase discounted gift cards, like Zeek?

Any help would be much appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
deleted1471098
Don’t think any exist anymore they have all gone down the toilet due to fraud etc
deleted147109807/04/2019 13:42

Don’t think any exist anymore they have all gone down the toilet due to f …Don’t think any exist anymore they have all gone down the toilet due to fraud etc

That’s a shame, I wish people wouldn’t abuse the system!
deleted1471098
sallyteare07/04/2019 13:43

That’s a shame, I wish people wouldn’t abuse the system!

Your best bet is to sell to a family member or friend. Places like Facebook gumtree are full of scammers.
Have a look at Cardyard.
nannafish07/04/2019 14:09

Have a look at Cardyard.

I was looking at Cardyard, mixed reviews but most of the bad reviews are from people selling to Cardyard and the wait for there payout, I’m looking to buy so maybe it won’t be so bad, have you ever bought from them?
deleted147109807/04/2019 13:58

Your best bet is to sell to a family member or friend. Places like …Your best bet is to sell to a family member or friend. Places like Facebook gumtree are full of scammers.

Agree with you there! I’m looking to buy tho, avoiding eBay / gumtree etc as like you say, full of scammers!
sallyteare8 m ago

I was looking at Cardyard, mixed reviews but most of the bad reviews are …I was looking at Cardyard, mixed reviews but most of the bad reviews are from people selling to Cardyard and the wait for there payout, I’m looking to buy so maybe it won’t be so bad, have you ever bought from them?

No I haven’t but my Daughter has sold through them but has to wait 2 weeks before they pay her.
deleted1471098
sallyteare07/04/2019 14:23

Agree with you there! I’m looking to buy tho, avoiding eBay / gumtree etc a …Agree with you there! I’m looking to buy tho, avoiding eBay / gumtree etc as like you say, full of scammers!

Perhaps check if your workplace offers any voucher purchasing schemes I think they save about 5% or look out at tesco as they sometimes do deals on gift cards
deleted147109807/04/2019 15:25

Perhaps check if your workplace offers any voucher purchasing schemes I …Perhaps check if your workplace offers any voucher purchasing schemes I think they save about 5% or look out at tesco as they sometimes do deals on gift cards

Thank you,good thinking
Look on sphock and ask to pay be PayPal. That's what I do
Also see if that shop accepts love to shop, that's another thing I do
Edited by: "Misslovely" 7th Apr 2019
Misslovely07/04/2019 20:18

Look on sphock and ask to pay be PayPal. That's what I doAlso see if that …Look on sphock and ask to pay be PayPal. That's what I doAlso see if that shop accepts love to shop, that's another thing I do

Oh yes! Love to shop, I think Argos are on there vouchers! Thank you
sallyteare5 h, 30 m ago

Oh yes! Love to shop, I think Argos are on there vouchers! Thank you Oh yes! Love to shop, I think Argos are on there vouchers! Thank you

Lol yeah. £100 goes for £90.
Have a look at Reward Me Now rewardmenow.co.uk They have an iOS and Android app.
lunah28/05/2019 09:53

Have a look at Reward Me Now https://rewardmenow.co.uk They have an iOS …Have a look at Reward Me Now https://rewardmenow.co.uk They have an iOS and Android app.

Thanks lunah, you just saved me £43.45.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants