Expired

Zeek giftcard

Found 20th Jan
Hi guys need some advice as I’m going crazy here

So I was about to book a holiday via Thomas cook but the prices had gone higher so I thought il buy a Zeek giftcard just to save a bit of cash like a cheapskate over £10 saving I purchased a £500 giftcard as I used promo code to get £5 off and there was 1% off with giftcard

So Iv been waiting a hour yet no giftcard it shows in my wallet but says need verification they sent me a email after 20 mins and I replied to it to verify I purchased the giftcard sent them two emails and no reply

I’m worried the holiday I was about to book will go up more as it already has gone up since this morning

Has anybody had any bad experiences with Zeek? Normally after how long does the e card giftcard appear?

Have I been scammed

Sorry I’m confused and can’t believe over a tenner Saving I purchased a large amping giftcard from a website Iv never purchased from before

Any advice anybody

Thank you in advance
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments
Not sure about your giftcard but try deleting your cookies/history (make a note of the hol you were after first) and restarting your browser (or using a different browser) and you might see the hol magically come back down in price again
Gift card is usually straight away if its an e-gift card.
I have bought and sold via zeek, never had an issue
Probably cause of the value of it i imagine
Original Poster
SteMoss37 m ago

Gift card is usually straight away if its an e-gift card.

Hiya it was a ecard it shows in my wallet but says “pending vertification” even though Iv replies to there email to confirm it’s me buying the gift card they close at 9pm Iv sent them about 4 emails lol and still not heard bavk
Original Poster
tallpete3348 m ago

Not sure about your giftcard but try deleting your cookies/history (make a …Not sure about your giftcard but try deleting your cookies/history (make a note of the hol you were after first) and restarting your browser (or using a different browser) and you might see the hol magically come back down in price again

Thank you I’m going to try that now hope it works but still used £490 for giftcard lol so I’m hoping it will come soon kind of scared incase it won’t come
And price goes higher
They will want you to send passport and address proof. U can send it but cover up passport numbers, date of birth etc. That will accept that.
Original Poster
SteMoss5 m ago

They will want you to send passport and address proof. U can send it but …They will want you to send passport and address proof. U can send it but cover up passport numbers, date of birth etc. That will accept that.

Hi on the email it said just to reply back and they can vertify by my email address it didt mention any proof should I just send them the passport or wait for them to reply first
Original Poster
33103415-B6Hx7.jpg
Original Poster
33103420-JlSIL.jpg
You should hear back off them soon
Original Poster
SteMoss2 h, 26 m ago

You should hear back off them soon

Thank you for your reply finally I heard back from them about 1 hour ago, thanks all for your replies xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants