Zeek: How to apply vouchers (using new account)

Found 31st Aug 2015
This tip might be helpful for people who are not new users on Zeek (the gift card app) but have bought/obtain promo discount codes.
So recently my wife bought a £40 voucher for zeek but when we tried to add it to our balance we noticed it is only meant to be for new customers. After a bit of research we found Zeek only allows one promo code per account. However upon trying to opening new account we strangely noticed they have a fairly smart system which flags the old customers and will stop them from being recognized as new. After a bit of playing around we found all you need to do to bypass their system so here it goes:

- You will need a new number (can be a free sim card which could be from gifgaff that sometimes include free cashbacks from quidco, etc too).

- You must use a new icloud/android account

- You must use a new zeek account (could be the new icloud email).

- You will need to reset your phone

- You must enter the phone number manually during the phone verification rather than copy/pasting it, their system won't allow you to receive the activation code for pasted numbers!

If you do all of these, then you have successfully bypassed their system and can use your discount code. I know it is a bit of hassle but hey, it will save you money and that is all the reason why we are here!

5 Comments

bluestacks.... much easier than resetting the phone

Original Poster

steffcip

bluestacks.... much easier than resetting the phone

I'm using iOS unfortunately what do you do with the phone verification bit if you're going to use an emulator thou?

Banned

What is zeek?

Original Poster

mixmixi

I'm using iOS unfortunately what do you do with the phone verification … I'm using iOS unfortunately what do you do with the phone verification bit if you're going to use an emulator thou?

you need a new phone nr anyway for a new account
ios has nothing to do with using bluestacks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants