Zelda - Majoras mask question

So Ive played and loved OOT, ALBW and some from the virtual console but Ive heard that a big part of MM concerns doing things in a time limit. Can anyone advise in a non spoilery way as the timed sections in the ds games drove me nuts, hated it as I like to explore ar my own pace. Any comments appreciated!!

5 Comments

Majoras mask is played out throughout a 3 day cycle. It is a very side quest heavy game and theres only 4 dungeons. Different side quests and events happen throughout specific days and times. The days can be slowed down, repeated and move between different days. (wont spoil why).

The 3 days is pretty long compared to the ds games time limit afaicr. Is it the sections of the spirit temple you're referring to?

Original Poster

jco83

The 3 days is pretty long compared to the ds games time limit afaicr. Is … The 3 days is pretty long compared to the ds games time limit afaicr. Is it the sections of the spirit temple you're referring to?

​I think it was very early on in phantom hourglass. That plus the touch screen controls...aaarrghhh!

SteveSteveSteveSteveSteve

​I think it was very early on in phantom hourglass. That plus the touch s … ​I think it was very early on in phantom hourglass. That plus the touch screen controls...aaarrghhh!

Oh is that what you are referring to? No this is way longer, you are not that time constrained. This is the time conversion in real time:
1 Termina hour = 45 seconds
4 Termina hours = 3 minutes
12 Termina hours = 9 minutes
1 Termina day = 18 minutes
2 Termina days = 36 minutes
3 Termina days = 54 minutes
You also get the ability to slow down time so that:

1 slow Termina hour = 2 minutes 15 seconds
4 slow Termina hours = 9 minutes
12 slow Termina hours = 27 minutes
1 slow Termina day = 54 minutes
2 slow Termina days = 1 hour 48 minutes
3 slow Termina days = 2 hours 42 minutes

Original Poster

Gamerofgames

Oh is that what you are referring to? No this is way longer, you are not … Oh is that what you are referring to? No this is way longer, you are not that time constrained. This is the time conversion in real time:1 Termina hour = 45 seconds4 Termina hours = 3 minutes12 Termina hours = 9 minutes1 Termina day = 18 minutes2 Termina days = 36 minutes3 Termina days = 54 minutesYou also get the ability to slow down time so that:1 slow Termina hour = 2 minutes 15 seconds4 slow Termina hours = 9 minutes12 slow Termina hours = 27 minutes1 slow Termina day = 54 minutes2 slow Termina days = 1 hour 48 minutes 3 slow Termina days = 2 hours 42 minutes

​Ah cool, thanks for the info. Just wanted to check that I wouldn't be stressing about time constraints and not actually enjoying the game!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender67
    2. Uploading screen recordings/images online22
    3. Iptv66
    4. Gamecube Component Cable56

See more discussions