Zelda Symphony of the Goddess 2015 Tickets on Sale now

7 replies
Found 5th Dec 2014
Just a heads up tickets went on sale at 9am this morning, only 1 performance in London at the SSE Wembley Arena

axs.com/uk/…ley

7 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "natversion1" 5th Dec 2014

SSE Wembley Arena, not SEE.

Sorry to be pedantic

Original Poster

miikeyblue

SSE Wembley Arena, not SEE.Sorry to be pedantic

Changed just for you sweetie x

natversion1

Changed just for you sweetie x

My hero.

Was interested in going to this, but the service charge is a rip off, £1 per ticket booking fee, fine, no problem, £10 per ticket service charge? What the hell is that for?

Original Poster

MikeBeaver

Was interested in going to this, but the service charge is a rip off, £1 … Was interested in going to this, but the service charge is a rip off, £1 per ticket booking fee, fine, no problem, £10 per ticket service charge? What the hell is that for?

My partner decided it's what she wanted for her birthday so I just had to take the hit, but I agree it is ridiculous pricing at it's finest.

Wow that site is terrible and the ticket prices extortionate imo, I've been to see distant worlds twice at the royal albert hall and that was cheaper for better positioned seats, last time I went for the 2nd most expensive seats to get a good view, the seats at the far back In Wembley are more expensive, I shudder to think what they are charging for the best seats.

well clearly I will not be going, its not even like a fancy venue, can't beat the royal albert hall for fanciness, man so expensive oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration1014
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2334
    3. Free escape route from TalkMobile to Vodafone11
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834

See more discussions