Expired

Zelda Wii U - £35.00 on Amazon (Out of stock)

Banned 10 replies
Found 20th Sep 2016
For those that have it on pre-order you'll be pleased to know that the price has been reduced to £35.00.

10 Comments

It says unavailable when I tried to find it (Eg cannot order). Got a link or is the price update just for existing pre orders?

Original Poster Banned

delusion

It says unavailable when I tried to find it (Eg cannot order). Got a link … It says unavailable when I tried to find it (Eg cannot order). Got a link or is the price update just for existing pre orders?

According to CamelCamel the price drop happened very recently so anyone who pre-ordered would be eligible. As of now it's out of stock but when it comes back chances are they'll go back to £40.00.

Spasho

According to CamelCamel the price drop happened very recently so anyone … According to CamelCamel the price drop happened very recently so anyone who pre-ordered would be eligible. As of now it's out of stock but when it comes back chances are they'll go back to £40.00.

Can't imagine why it shows unavailable. Of course it's unavailable, it's not released yet. I don't understand why you can't pre-order it.

Banned

well I too was interested in why I couldn't pre-order it so went onto the chat, after 5 minutes waiting the advisor come back with this....

''Sayiah: Thanks for waiting. I have checked the item and it's currently unavailable that's the reason you cannot pre-order it''

X)

MrScotchBonnet

well I too was interested in why I couldn't pre-order it so went onto the … well I too was interested in why I couldn't pre-order it so went onto the chat, after 5 minutes waiting the advisor come back with this....''Sayiah: Thanks for waiting. I have checked the item and it's currently unavailable that's the reason you cannot pre-order it'' X)

Original Poster Banned

deeky

Can't imagine why it shows unavailable. Of course it's unavailable, it's … Can't imagine why it shows unavailable. Of course it's unavailable, it's not released yet. I don't understand why you can't pre-order it.

Perhaps they have X amount limited quantity for the time being. Regardless, £35.00 is a really good price even moreso if the customer used the £30 + £5 promotional free credit on it which makes it £30 in total.

Spasho

Perhaps they have X amount limited quantity for the time being. … Perhaps they have X amount limited quantity for the time being. Regardless, £35.00 is a really good price even moreso if the customer used the £30 + £5 promotional free credit on it which makes it £30 in total.

You mean Amazon's release date allocation? Yeah, suppose that would make sense.

Original Poster Banned

deeky

You mean Amazon's release date allocation? Yeah, suppose that would make … You mean Amazon's release date allocation? Yeah, suppose that would make sense.

Yep. This is just a heads up for folks who've pre-ordered and it's always great to pay less for an upcoming awesome game.

Spasho

Yep. This is just a heads up for folks who've pre-ordered and it's always … Yep. This is just a heads up for folks who've pre-ordered and it's always great to pay less for an upcoming awesome game.

Except that that's a feature of Amazon per-orders, that you always pay the lowest price. Which makes the thread kinda pointless.

Original Poster Banned

deeky

Except that that's a feature of Amazon per-orders, that you always pay … Except that that's a feature of Amazon per-orders, that you always pay the lowest price. Which makes the thread kinda pointless.

I remember having Pokken and Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE and those never price dropped so it's rather surprising an important title such as Zelda has been knocked to £35 only.

Anyway, like I said, a heads up never hurts anyone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769594
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz11
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…53116
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911003

See more discussions