Groups

Zen cart help please :) anyone?

hi all

trying to set up a site up using zen cart and having a few problems, is there anyone here who knows what they are doing?

for a start, trying to change the titles of pages within a side box?

need help pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee!

thank you

9 Comments

The admin features should do it all for you? Prefer cubecart myself.

Original Poster

no it doesnt,

also i want to add banners ect without using the banner section, ie i want to put them where i want on pages so does anyone know how to set html to include a banner and links?

Iom-RF

Found what looks like a good tutorial : … Found what looks like a good tutorial : http://www.siteground.com/tutorials/zencart/zencart_configuration.htm

Does look like it can be done in your internet browser.

You sure your not logging into the user view?

Original Poster

Thank you i'll take a look

loupomm

Thank you i'll take a look

If your still having troubles let me know, I'll install it on my web server and have a play, quite bored and wide awake

Hey jamesterror could you please share more of your experiences with cubecart?

I have recently begun using it over ZC and a few other open-source solutions and so far so good!

Any tips or links to good resources would be much appreciated. In what context do you use it?

Thanks,

speedking

Hey jamesterror could you please share more of your experiences with … Hey jamesterror could you please share more of your experiences with cubecart?I have recently begun using it over ZC and a few other open-source solutions and so far so good!Any tips or links to good resources would be much appreciated. In what context do you use it?Thanks,

I don't really use external sites to get scripts / templates I tend to play around and create them myself

Original Poster

ok ive given up that for a bit, does anyone know how to create a script (html) for a banner which includes the url of the site it has to point to?

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1518
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764393
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?711
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions