Groups
    EXPIRED

Zen Vision:M 30GB MP3 Player

Banned
    I am really interested in buying a Zen Vision:M MP3 player and wondered if anybody knew of anywhere selling this at a reasonable price? The cheapest I could find was £170. If anybody could beat this I would be extremely greatful.:pirate:

6 Comments

it's £170.49 at ]Amazon

maybe go thru Nectar for 340 points

Pixmania have them for £170.80 + P&P but you may be able to use a voucher from the ones on here and you get 3% quidco as well which would make it cheaper still.

Original Poster Banned

[SIZE=2]:thumbsup: Cheers for the replies. Looks like £170 is the cheapest price available. That pixmania deal sounds handy with the quidco included. Thanks again!:pirate:[/SIZE]

great player btw, you won't regret it.

Seconded. I bought this player at the beginning of the summer from Amazon for about £180 i think and have not stopped using it. Great for listening to music to and from work and in the evening I upload tv programmes I want to watch that I've downloaded, hook the Zen up to the tv using TV cable (from ebay for about £3) and watch my fav programmes on the big tv....ahhhh bliss

Original Poster Banned

Sounds great. Gonna take the plunge and get one I think. BirdieUK what sort of cable am I looking at to connect this to the TV? This would be a real treat if i can get my mitts on one of these too :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      2. Iptv814
      3. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30033

See more discussions