Groups
    EXPIRED

zeppelin ipod dock cheaper than £399 anybody know

im after the zeppelin ipod dock cheapest i can find is £399 john lewis anybody know anywhere cheaper

8 Comments

Banned

HOW MUCH!!!
    Nah, for that price the quality should be amazing. Maybe looking for some voucher codes can bring down the prices - myvouchercodes.co.uk/

only found another £399 ]here

Stop watching the Gadget Show - then you wont know you want one!!!

the porter;1984438

lol well now i have seen them and heard them i want them

Did you manage to buy one if so what do you think and did you manage to get a good deal?

I bought the zeppelin from John Lewis at the weekend, and after a few hours running in, it makes the Bose dock sound like a £10 cheapie from the market.

Lovely bit of kit, I got staff discount by sending fiancee to buy and flirting her ass off with a staff member. :whistling:

DKLS;2824830

I bought the zeppelin from John Lewis at the weekend, and after a few … I bought the zeppelin from John Lewis at the weekend, and after a few hours running in, it makes the Bose dock sound like a £10 cheapie from the market.Lovely bit of kit, I got staff discount by sending fiancee to buy and flirting her ass off with a staff member. :whistling:

Any chance you can hire her out so I can also obtain a discount :thumbsup:

nick67;2826638

Any chance you can hire her out so I can also obtain a discount :thumbsup:

Of course she is expensive though, especially in her tastes in shoes. :whistling:

If there is an opportunity for haggling, blagging etc We take it in turns, If its a female staff member I go up, flirt my arris off, and she does the same with male staff members.

Last time for me was at Manchester Aiport with an extra 30 KG of luggage, I didnt pay a penny extra, but did give my mates mobile number away. :whistling:

DKLS;2833199

Of course she is expensive though, especially in her tastes in shoes. … Of course she is expensive though, especially in her tastes in shoes. :whistling:If there is an opportunity for haggling, blagging etc We take it in turns, If its a female staff member I go up, flirt my arris off, and she does the same with male staff members.Last time for me was at Manchester Aiport with an extra 30 KG of luggage, I didnt pay a penny extra, but did give my mates mobile number away. :whistling:

Most women are if it is not shoes it's handbags

I've managed to get hold of one now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      3. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2059

See more discussions