zero standing charge ebico/utilita

Posted 1st Dec
My ebico zero standing charge has just came to an end. Anybody know of any other energy company's that offer the 0 charge. Thinking of going with utilita but have to get a smart meter fitted and not really into anything smart thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Minimum annual bill value policy applies now on the packages mentioned
Electricity: £52.00 per year (equal to £0.14247 per day), each figure includes VAT.
Gas: £104.00 per year (equal to £0.28493 per day),
Im never gunna spend that much on gas
billbobargins01/12/2019 13:40

Minimum annual bill value policy applies now on the packages mentioned …Minimum annual bill value policy applies now on the packages mentioned Electricity: £52.00 per year (equal to £0.14247 per day), each figure includes VAT. Gas: £104.00 per year (equal to £0.28493 per day),Im never gunna spend that much on gas

Amend question to reflect expectation of zero standing charge and zero minimum spend.
If be interested to know what you find, as I'm going to be in the same position in a month or so. I'm nowhere near that minimum bill so I'll be on my way elsewhere too...
there's not much choice out there when it comes to zero standing charges, but another company opus energy offered me a 12 month duel fuel package without a smart meter. Will give ulitlia a go see wot happens 4 now. Smart meter installation jan 2o2o though,
billbobargins01/12/2019 20:37

there's not much choice out there when it comes to zero standing charges, …there's not much choice out there when it comes to zero standing charges, but another company opus energy offered me a 12 month duel fuel package without a smart meter. Will give ulitlia a go see wot happens 4 now. Smart meter installation jan 2o2o though,

I was surprised to see that some standard fixed tariffs worked out cheaper than Ebico even with a standing charge.

As Ebico messed up my opening gas reading, I haven't paid a penny on gas since I joined them. It will be interesting to see what happens to that discrepancy if I switch...
Same.. my ebico deal ending this month(they have been very good, so far..)
-trouble with using the small companies..they CAN and do go bust! Solarplicity...!!! 11months they had my credit money, I won ombudsman, they didn't pay, then stopped trading!..
I am thinking, maybe one of big 6 this time..EDF.. probably..
Edited by: "renoman" 1st Dec
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants