Zgemma and Kodi

Found 13th Apr 2017
Hi All
Now Kodi isn't working on Zgemma boxes is there any alternatives?.

1. Ask
  2. Kodi
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Kodi
7 Comments

We can't discuss it on here unfortunately.

Get a cheap android box or Amazon fire stick around £30 sorted. Search through posts on this site to check for recommendations. There are so many out there.

Original Poster

Tried Mobdro but it's not working.

Anyone PM me how to add a Kodi alternative.

Also don't want to get a firestick etc as I have the Zgemma box.

AStonedRaichu

We can't discuss it on here unfortunately.

​​huh....just do a search and you will see all the hundreds of posts about midi and a good few about zgemma

markvirgo

Tried Mobdro but it's not working.Anyone PM me how to add a Kodi … Tried Mobdro but it's not working.Anyone PM me how to add a Kodi alternative.Also don't want to get a firestick etc as I have the Zgemma box.

​ who ever used kodi on the zgemma anyway it's useless.

markvirgo

Tried Mobdro but it's not working.Anyone PM me how to add a Kodi … Tried Mobdro but it's not working.Anyone PM me how to add a Kodi alternative.Also don't want to get a firestick etc as I have the Zgemma box.

​Heaven forbid you'd have to spend a few quid to get all your movies and sport for free.....

Original Poster

craigstephens

​Heaven forbid you'd have to spend a few quid to get all your movies and s … ​Heaven forbid you'd have to spend a few quid to get all your movies and sport for free.....

Not into sports much and I haven't said I didn't want to spend any money?, I just don't want another gadget.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants