Zgemma h2h

Found 1st Jan
when connect box to tv via hdmi it says no signal. very strange same hdmi worjs fine with my ps4. have tried different hdmi cable and ports on tv and a different tv. jus says no signal was working fine for 15 months. any help or suggestions. thank you
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
oh buddy, you better pray you don't have what we had

some moron spider laid eggs inside ours and when they started hatching the hdmi port broke, we had to get a bug guy to come get rid of them all

jesus christ that was the worst thing ever
Try checking your input settings maybe different for each console. Google the instructions for your make of tv if unsure how.
Try connecting the composite connections to the TV to check what resolution it is set to it may be out of range.
is your tv actual hdmi or hdmi ready? try lowering the resolution on the h2h to 1080i or less.
Try on another TV. Same problem = broken box
Original Poster
king13251 m ago

is your tv actual hdmi or hdmi ready? try lowering the resolution on the …is your tv actual hdmi or hdmi ready? try lowering the resolution on the h2h to 1080i or less.

I been using for 15 months no problem. Only think i can think of kids messed settings up or hdmi port on box is broken.
Original Poster
chocci48 m ago

Try on another TV. Same problem = broken box

I tried another tv still says no signal.
Original Poster
fredstar7862 m ago

I been using for 15 months no problem. Only think i can think of kids …I been using for 15 months no problem. Only think i can think of kids messed settings up or hdmi port on box is broken.

How do i change or check settings on box when i get nothing on screen. Its just completely not recognising the box is connected. .. proper weird and frustrating.
fredstar78623 m ago

How do i change or check settings on box when i get nothing on screen. …How do i change or check settings on box when i get nothing on screen. Its just completely not recognising the box is connected. .. proper weird and frustrating.

Use composite cable
Does it still work on your PS4?
Original Poster
Van197353 m ago

Does it still work on your PS4?

Ps4 works fine same tv same hdmi cable
Don't know how to help you but it must be something in the box output settings!

You've proven the box can output via HDMI and it is very unlikely to have two TV's with no working HDMI's - it has to be the settings. If you can't find anything relevent to change what about a factory reset??
king1322 h, 56 m ago

is your tv actual hdmi or hdmi ready? try lowering the resolution on the …is your tv actual hdmi or hdmi ready? try lowering the resolution on the h2h to 1080i or less.

HDMI or HDMI ready? Was that a typo or am I being really stupid myself.
cecilmcroberts44 m ago

HDMI or HDMI ready? Was that a typo or am I being really stupid myself.

meant full hd vs hdmi ready
Original Poster
Van19733 h, 8 m ago

Don't know how to help you but it must be something in the box output …Don't know how to help you but it must be something in the box output settings!You've proven the box can output via HDMI and it is very unlikely to have two TV's with no working HDMI's - it has to be the settings. If you can't find anything relevent to change what about a factory reset??

Sorry i dnt understand. The box is not giving hdmi output.
fredstar7868 h, 48 m ago

Sorry i dnt understand. The box is not giving hdmi output.

I've already told you above how you change it
Did you manage to fix this got exact same issue no signal on Hdmi or composite, reflashed and same
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants