zgemma h2s help

Found 4th Nov 2017
hi,

my tv in bedroom is non smart.

is it possible to get freeview on my zgemma h2s through the terrestrial aerial?

I use to have it working through sky dish but since I got skyq installed I Iost it as I didn't get the hybrid LNB to keep hd boxes running.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Its not possible as it doesnt have a freeview compatible tuner
Original Poster
jb664 m ago

Its not possible as it doesnt have a freeview compatible tuner

thx, just thought i could use it as an all in one without switching tv to freeview..

will just have to use it as an iptv player then.

any other uses I could consider?
I would play hell with sky, they should have asked if you use any other sat kit on the dish before swapping out the lnb
Original Poster
maddogb34 m ago

I would play hell with sky, they should have asked if you use any other …I would play hell with sky, they should have asked if you use any other sat kit on the dish before swapping out the lnb

yeah it was a kerfuffle, but in the end I got a 2tb main box and 2 mini boxes for bedrooms for £50. I only lost my bedroom connection but I can live with that as I can swap any mini box to my bedroom if need be. Rumours sky is going dishless next year anyway?
was playing with iptv through zgemma just now, there is a lot of content and plugins it's just finding out the good ones.

thx for reply.
You can access the skyq lab with a plug in, should be under system plugins
Original Poster
deanochips17 h, 22 m ago

You can access the skyq lab with a plug in, should be under system plugins

Hi, would you eloborate? DK what u mean?

Plenty of info on skyq skins for zgemma but could I access my skyq box through zgemma?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions