Zippo lighter marlboro swiss - help on value estimation please?

Found 7th Apr 2012
Hi i have a Marlboro ZIPPO, G XIV which is part of the Limited Swiss Collection but i have no idea what its worth and cannot find any leads on google or ebay. If anybody has an idea on its value or where i can find out more info please let me know
Community Updates
MiscZippo
10 Comments
tree fiddy
amfan

tree fiddy

Beat me to it
this is what it looks like

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w420/jacknjones12/IMG_4852.jpg
teh arn

Beat me to it

hahaha thanks guys but its meant to be part of the limited edition or something..?
Only thing i can find is an ebay sale from 2007. Got to sign up to see the price though.
Zippo
Yes these are the only links I could find too thanks for that. The one on worth point is the lighter I've got but i don't fancy paying to know the price lol
Probably worth 3 to 4 quid on ebay.
The stamp on the bottom means it was made in July 1998. The 'G; is for July and 'XIV' means 1998.
From the picture, condition is 'well-used'. To be collectible zippos have to either be in mint condition (unstruck, preferably with the orange sticker still on the back and, if supplied in a collectible box, still in the collectible box!) OR very, very, very rare. It's unlikely that _any_ Zippo made that recently would qualify as rare.

I'm not an expert, but I did collect these things for a while.
thanks to all of you for the advice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants