Groups

Zombie invasion

In terms of zombie invasion games what is more fun, zombies on black ops or left 4 dead series?

9 Comments

B.O....

black ops without a doubt

Banned

left 4 dead

First two posters only play black ops so don't take their answers into account.

Left 4 dead 1 was awesome.
    Left 4 dead 2 not so good.

I sorta prefer world at war zombies to bops zombies. but i do like "five"

Is the RDR zombie DLC one of the best for zombies?

PraxxtorCruel

First two posters only play black ops so don't take their answers into … First two posters only play black ops so don't take their answers into account.

Not true: Lol

The question was In terms of zombie invasion games what is more fun, zombies on black ops or left 4 dead series?

Having played both . I prefer the zombies on Black ops but then again If it were me I would just buy both.

Edited by: "dontasciime" 26th Nov 2010

Left4dead is only at it's best when you are playing it through with friends.

As gaming moments go I still have yet to best me lying injured within sight of the safe zone firing dual pistols at hordes of swarming zombies screaming 'leave me and get to the boat!!!' down the microphone expecting to be killed at any second but desperately trying to hold them back. And then having my friends fight their way back to me just as two tanks and a fresh wave of zombies come around the corner culminating in us running for our lives and making it with millimetres to spare.

Fun game.

Banned

Perfect dark zero - infection. !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions