Groups

Zoo Plus digusting service

I ordered some items from Zoo plus last month...i was told it was going to be delivered by DHL 3 days max , i contacted them after a week and said i no longer want the goods please refund.

They sent me an email back saying they cant refund until they get the goods back and refuse delivery .....guess what a month goes by and they ignore my emails and don't even chase DHL up for me.

Courier guy just knocked on my door today and he had the parcel , i said is this a joke ...i told him look on the date on the parcel and tell me why its taken you a month to deliver!

He didn't care and gave me an attitude , i told him to take it back....he refused to give me a receipt as he claims they don't carry them..so now i just hope it does not take another month to get back to Zoo Plus.

Just a bad service from these guys and very poor service from DHL...worse service I've ever experienced.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767181
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2058

See more discussions