Groups

Zoom Day - 5th July

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag248/craigwhitlow/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-06/logo_zpsga0aps4d.png

Just a heads up really!

"Or to put it more clearly, in the words of the great bat-biter himself, Ozzy Osbourne, ‘we’re going through chaaaanges’. You may see a temporary reduction in availability of lines while we make changes to our site and move ourselves over to a bigger, badder warehouse – hurraaaaay we hear you chorus! On July 5th we’ll be functioning at optimum warp speed, with more lines than ever, big discounts on the day and offers galore.

In the meantime, we have our bestselling lines, new releases and pre-orders being added daily to keep you busy. Don't be the last to know about Zoom Day on 5th July. Zoom Day 2017 will be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Forget Glasto. Sign up to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and all will be revealed. Expect major bargains for 24 hours only. Thanks for your patience, after all, if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change (na na naaa, na na naaa, na na, na nah)."

Are you hoping for anything in particular?

3 Comments

Think is to compete with Amazon Prime day, says Prime day will be 2nd week of July ecommercebytes.com/cab…s04

Amazon told merchants invited to submit deals, "Prime Day will take place the second week of July ("Prime Day Week") and will run for 30 hours (6PM to midnight the day before Prime Day, and the 24 hours of Prime Day, PDT). We'll announce a definitive date as we get closer to the event."

Chanchi3213 h, 49 m ago

Think is to compete with Amazon Prime day, says Prime day will be 2nd week …Think is to compete with Amazon Prime day, says Prime day will be 2nd week of July http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abu/y217/m06/abu0403/s04Amazon told merchants invited to submit deals, "Prime Day will take place the second week of July ("Prime Day Week") and will run for 30 hours (6PM to midnight the day before Prime Day, and the 24 hours of Prime Day, PDT). We'll announce a definitive date as we get closer to the event."

I should be receiving some info on Zoom Day (July 5th) on Monday. I will inform you lot then.
    Edited by: "F.D" 17th Jun

Original Poster

it's now the 12th July
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1326
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846327
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3411236
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions