Groups

Zorbing

Right, on saturday i have my Zorbing which my OH paid for last year for my birthday, can anybody tell me if the Hydro Zorbing is any good ? and what are the advantages and disadvantages from Hydro to Harness

Rep for the good answers

12 Comments

Banned

sorry....

[SIZE="5"]but wtf is zorbing?[/SIZE]

DangerGod;6063354

sorry....[SIZE="5"]but wtf is zorbing?[/SIZE]

enlighten us

Original Poster

Zorbing, going down a hill in a big blown up ball.

2 secs, will get a link from youtube

]zorbing

Its rolling down a hill in a massive inflatable ball.

Hydro Zorbing you are just loose in the ball and they chuck a bucket of water in with you :P

looks fun

Original Poster

so im guessing that nobody has done it! lol

Original Poster

especially you rappy, with your 'claws' the bubble might burst lol

You get thrown about more hydrozorbing and you get wet :P
    do you only get one go down the hill? if you get 2 try both. personally i prefer the hydrozorb

Original Poster

Jetpac;6063597

You get thrown about more hydrozorbing and you get wet :Pdo you only get … You get thrown about more hydrozorbing and you get wet :Pdo you only get one go down the hill? if you get 2 try both. personally i prefer the hydrozorb

2 mate but i will decide if i want to try the other 1 (harness) after the hydro lol

glad somebody on HUKD has donee it lol

Sorry I've never tried this, I'd probably find it too claustrophobic. The thought of not being able to get out half-way down if I didn't enjoy it scares the hell out of me!

danny09;6063692

2 mate but i will decide if i want to try the other 1 (harness) after the … 2 mate but i will decide if i want to try the other 1 (harness) after the hydro lolglad somebody on HUKD has donee it lol

the harness zorbing can knock the wind out you lol

Hey, we did zorbing at Devils Dyke (Nr Brighton) 2 weeks ago for a mate's stag party, wicked day (well morning) the actuall run isnt that long and doesnt look that fast from the outside, but when your tied into the harness inside going head over heals for 90 odd seconds its hillerious I would highly recomend it for a fun day out, sorry only the stag and best man did the hyrdo one so can't really comment, but they said that was more fun than the harnes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions