Expired

ZOverstocks email address ?

Found 10th Jul 2011
Hi all , I've had no luck recently contacting ZOverstock regarding one of my orders.
I would be very very grateful if someone could post either their email address or phone number....better yet both .

Thanks
Community Updates
MiscZoverstocks
18 Comments
Can't find it on any of my orders, you used the auto page email on Amazon?
chalkysoil

Can't find it on any of my orders, you used the auto page email on Amazon?

Tried everywhere ...no luck
Call up amazon tomorrow, they'll give u it no probs as long as you had a regents order with them too. They will probs give you a phone number too but if amazon play hardball, threaten to file an a-z claim
did you go through Amazon - I've always found them very helpful. I emailed them the other day about some perfume and they sent me a credit which I hadn't even asked for. I wasn't zoverstocks, some other trader.
i'm waiting feedback of them to regarding an incorrect cd put into an album. if they directly email me back i'll put it on here.
missgb16

i'm waiting feedback of them to regarding an incorrect cd put into an … i'm waiting feedback of them to regarding an incorrect cd put into an album. if they directly email me back i'll put it on here.

thanks hopefully you'll get a reply
zoverstocks are music magpie - email them.
enquiries@zoverstocks.co.uk

Make sure you include your order number
KillFelix

enquiries@zoverstocks.co.ukMake sure you include your order number

if this works you are a star...thanks
Music Magpie. Definitely Magpies, robbing b******s!
I am attempting to contact Zoverstocks concerning an ordfer for Mike Oldfield's CD Ommerdawn which was oedered just before the end of last year and was delivered in breach of both the Trades Description Act and Sale of Goods Act. The CD was deficient in that there was a loud clicking part throughout Part 1 and Part 2 just would not play and kept jumping back to the beginning of Part 1.

I have been waiting for a reply from you and, therefore, have been threatened with a 90 day expiry date on refunds of replacements. A "racket" comes to mind. Surely not Zoverstocks, who have been so reliable before?

Can I please hear from you concerning this matter before I have to involve the Trading Standards Department and the Small Claims Court?

Anne Manahan
Zizygambis

I am attempting to contact Zoverstocks concerning an ordfer for Mike … I am attempting to contact Zoverstocks concerning an ordfer for Mike Oldfield's CD Ommerdawn which was oedered just before the end of last year and was delivered in breach of both the Trades Description Act and Sale of Goods Act. The CD was deficient in that there was a loud clicking part throughout Part 1 and Part 2 just would not play and kept jumping back to the beginning of Part 1.I have been waiting for a reply from you and, therefore, have been threatened with a 90 day expiry date on refunds of replacements. A "racket" comes to mind. Surely not Zoverstocks, who have been so reliable before?Can I please hear from you concerning this matter before I have to involve the Trading Standards Department and the Small Claims Court?Anne Manahan

Hi Zizygambis
Can I suggest that you contact Zoverstocks and take issue with them regarding this?
This website is in now way connected to Zoverstocks and they will not see your complaint here
Thanks
andywedge
HUKD Moderator
VeryVery

Hi all , I've had no luck recently contacting ZOverstock regarding one of … Hi all , I've had no luck recently contacting ZOverstock regarding one of my orders.I would be very very grateful if someone could post either their email address or phone number....better yet both .Thanks

I have been having problems with Zoverstocks since 20.10.13.
Their address I have is Black & White House,Hulley Road,Mcclesfield.SK10 2AF
Hi,I sent you an email yesterday 18/02/2014 dinner time,would you be so kind to responded to it, thank you. Jimmy
Jimbo12

Hi,I sent you an email yesterday 18/02/2014 dinner time,would you be so … Hi,I sent you an email yesterday 18/02/2014 dinner time,would you be so kind to responded to it, thank you. Jimmy

http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/AlrightinternethereisthePicarddoublefacepalmDoyourthing-93910.gif
I placed an order with you on 7th Dec ref 318081980,i have had conformation of order and paid extra to have the item delivered by 15th Dec, as of yet nothing, could somebody please look into this and get back to me asap...
david_medley you should contact Zoverstocks. We are not Zoverstocks and they will not see your comment.
Edited by: "andywedge" 21st Dec 2014
VeryVery

Hi all , I've had no luck recently contacting ZOverstock regarding … Hi all , I've had no luck recently contacting ZOverstock regarding one of my orders.I would be very very grateful if someone could post either their email address or phone number....better yet both .ThanksReply to this comment:Hi customer,I have just seen your comment as I have just ordered a DVD from this supplier via amazon and wondered where it would be coming from as my estimated delivery time is between 4-8 days and so I looked on google maps and found this address: Zoverstocks, Galleon House, Stockport, Cheshire SK7 5DA.So I hope you get to see this and hope it will useful for you.Good luck!

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants