Zoverstocks on amazon? what are they like with delivery?

Found 26th Apr 2012
hi guys,
zoverstocks on amazon,
what is there delivery like?
how long (ish) do they take?
thanks!
Community Updates
48 Comments
I buy from them at least once per week and delivery is usually 3 to 4 working days.
Couple of days at the most, never had any problems with them. Plenty of time to get cheap games for the trade-in deal
They have to abide by Amazon delivery timescales, unless they have stated a different timescale on their profile.
baddev88

Couple of days at the most, never had any problems with them. Plenty of … Couple of days at the most, never had any problems with them. Plenty of time to get cheap games for the trade-in deal

Grill

I buy from them at least once per week and delivery is usually 3 to 4 … I buy from them at least once per week and delivery is usually 3 to 4 working days.

just cashed in my 11.55 TCB voucher for:
1X http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000TTZMCS/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i03
2X http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000HB9MGK/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i02
2X http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002Q2J1GO/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01
1X http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000MTF04U/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

should fetch a pritty tasty sum (especially the middle 2!)
thanks guys!
do you think t ill be hear by ondy then or is tha pushing it?
thanks!
I bought a dvd on the 16th got an email on tues to say it had been posted and still waiting for it
ettam123

I bought a dvd on the 16th got an email on tues to say it had been posted … I bought a dvd on the 16th got an email on tues to say it had been posted and still waiting for it

... i hope mine doesnt take that long!
When I order it usually takes a week.
Zoverstocks is Music Magpie's selling arm
littlepinkstarz

When I order it usually takes a week.

avfcniall

Zoverstocks is Music Magpie's selling arm

o right i need it faster than that... i hope i get special delivery or somerthing as its my first order
Never had any problems with Zoverstocks
cath1510

Never had any problems with Zoverstocks

good, how long did they take to deliver your items? thanks
I've never had any problems with them.
They aren't fast but I have got most of my stuff from them within a week.
willhay555

I've never had any problems with them.

CyDoNiA

They aren't fast but I have got most of my stuff from them within a week.

thanks guys, at least most of the comments are good
They are good but I think it will be tight to see if u get them on time.
Sorry to kind of thread steal but what are they like with games?
Being a bit of a collector I like to have the cover+booklet with the games. Are these guys hit or miss? The decriptions never seem to state if these are included.
The only time I bought something from them , a dvd, they sent me the wrong item, a Peter Gabriel cd oO
souljacker

The only time I bought something from them , a dvd, they sent me the … The only time I bought something from them , a dvd, they sent me the wrong item, a Peter Gabriel cd oO

The dirty b******s
Edited by: "greatest666" 28th Apr 2012
greatest666

The dirty b******s

Exactly!
rogue_wolf81

Sorry to kind of thread steal but what are they like with games?Being a … Sorry to kind of thread steal but what are they like with games?Being a bit of a collector I like to have the cover+booklet with the games. Are these guys hit or miss? The decriptions never seem to state if these are included.

They do, however I've had ones where the instructions were not included and I've gotten a refund from them. Ive found the disks are usually in good condition too, unlike buying from places like game/cash convertors.
It got marjed as sent this morning in 4 different packages -_- what is the point?!
Does anyone think it will arrive?
In time**
Probably not as its coming from guernsey. I think they have to send them in four packages as you cant combine postage on amazon and i think customers would be pretty annoyed if you paid £8 for postage and only cost them like £3. They make money off the postage anyway but i think its amazons rules.
They are not shipping from Guernsey anymore since the tax loophole closed.

I've ordered a fair few things off them. Yes it's hit and miss, but I'd say 95% hit, and with the 5% miss, it's always been no quibble with CS.

One game I bought off them was around £15. The disk looked fine but the game just wouldn't play for some reason (possibly a bad batch or something), so they asked me to send it back (freepost) and I got a full refund just over a week later.
ok thanks for the replys,

not received this OR my order from SHOP TO that was sent out next day, ordered sunday!
not best pleased.
None of my orders arrived, not pleased at all!
You're ordering 2nd hand goods off Amazon and you expect them to be at your door in 3 working days?
KillFelix

You're ordering 2nd hand goods off Amazon and you expect them to be at … You're ordering 2nd hand goods off Amazon and you expect them to be at your door in 3 working days?

not the amazon order :L i didnt mind that as much, was a gamble anyway :L
the shop to order that everyone raves about "next day delivery" etc..... i am
You where warned it would be a week or so to get them from zoverstocks, as for shop-to never used them but surely you have called up and asked where it is?. Guess your going to be stuck with the games now you cant trade into game.
littlepinkstarz

You where warned it would be a week or so to get them from zoverstocks, … You where warned it would be a week or so to get them from zoverstocks, as for shop-to never used them but surely you have called up and asked where it is?. Guess your going to be stuck with the games now you cant trade into game.

Yeah I am, but with the rumour of another trade in deal round the corner plus I got a few decent games coming i should be fine!
Terrible customer service, I have ordered a couple of times, both have been delayed and one was faulty. They took ages to reply and didn't want to refund. They might be cheap but you get what you pay for !
my order estimate is 4-14 days after dispatch (which if you look on the amazon shipping is standard u.s) but im from the u.k .
is the shipment coming from the u.s?
or do they think where i live is in the u.s?
when does zoverstocks take the payment out of your bank? when you have just ordered your item? because it sais dispatching soon does that mean i have defo paid for these already???
when does zoverstocks take the payment out of your bank? when you have just ordered your item? because it sais dispatching soon does that mean i have defo paid for these already???
kobra311288

when does zoverstocks take the payment out of your bank? when you have … when does zoverstocks take the payment out of your bank? when you have just ordered your item? because it sais dispatching soon does that mean i have defo paid for these already???

If you look on the amazon site it states when the items are dispatched money is taken off your account.
so your saying zoverstocks never take money out of your account until they have dispatched the items??? that makes no sence what if they dispatch the items and then when they take money out your account there is no money there or there is a problem with your card? am talking about zoverstocks not from amazon
normally no problem But waited for dvd posted on 13th Aug no sign of it yet sent royal mail!!!!
denniso

normally no problem But waited for dvd posted on 13th Aug no sign of it … normally no problem But waited for dvd posted on 13th Aug no sign of it yet sent royal mail!!!!

Drop them an email
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions