Groups
    EXPIRED

Zoverstocks or Onlinemusicfilmsgames?

Who should I buy from Zoverstocks or Onlinemusicfilmsgames? Looking to buy 'Used - Very Good' condition CD's from Amazon. The prices are similar. Just want the best condition CD's really. If they say 'very good' condition, are they?

Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

15 Comments

never had a problem with zover

iv used zover and discs came looking almost new

Zoverstocks are great. On the rare occasion I've had issues they were fast to rectify and issue refunds/dispatch another item.

Original Poster

Zover it is then!
    Thanks everyone

See if they do it cheaper on play.com first

I've used Zover many times and have always had good service.

Zover sell on play but usually a little cheaper

Original Poster

tomdavidrichards

Zover sell on play but usually a little cheaper

Thanks, will have a lookie

zover is musicmagpie and they are also thatsentertainment

used to work for em

Thatsentertainment is very good and postage on their web site is free, picked up quite a few cds for £1.50 to £1.99 delivered and all were as new.

Zover are great, as others have said the discs always look new. Dispatch time is a tad slow though.

I now always check Zover' before buying new. They are as good as new most times.

Original Poster

Polar1

Thatsentertainment is very good and postage on their web site is free, … Thatsentertainment is very good and postage on their web site is free, picked up quite a few cds for £1.50 to £1.99 delivered and all were as new.

Just had a look & they seem pretty good. Will have to check them out again when I'm after some CD's or DVD's. Thanks ☺

Original Poster

Lots of thumbs up's for Zova! I've only made one purchase from them in the past. The CD was mint, didn't know if it was a lucky one or not. Was quite a rare CD too.

Thanks everyone. Zova sounds like a gem of a company

Be careful with OFMG. I bought a used sacd of Dark Side of the Moon. It was a pirate copy, and moreover did not work. After a few emails I did eventually get a refund, though no refund in postage (which they promised): caveat emptor
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions