Zynga game scam on facebook

4 replies
Found 17th Jan 2010
I tried to use my paypal account today but it has been suspended as paypal suspected an unauthorised payment.Zynga had charged me £31 ($50) for 1.2 million chips.I've never played any games involving chips and given any type of payment to them and assume i've used one of their games before which has malware in it.
Their games include farmville and after doing some research on the net it seems like loads of people have been ripped off, so please be very careful.

4 Comments

What a cheek! I play Cafe World (wish I hadn't started!) but will watch out for this.

facebook and malware....who woulda thought it.

Don't forget it could just be someone who used your paypal account to buy from them legitimately by knowing your password!

Original Poster

razord;7577208

Don't forget it could just be someone who used your paypal account to buy … Don't forget it could just be someone who used your paypal account to buy from them legitimately by knowing your password!

Maybe but it's happened to a lot of people and paypal must know they are scammers and that's why they asked for my confirmation.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    2. Spotify family22
    3. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    4. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11

See more discussions