Groups

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Anybody else on here asleep?

12 Comments

I'm thinking those who are asleep will have a hard time replying?

Original Poster

You beat me by 1 sec on the quiz the other day... wondered who you were... now I know... an awake person... no wonder you beat me.... !!!

Original Poster

The post was supposed to be.... mm.... lighthearted... although I may be dreaming... not sure anymore.

Original Poster

TODAY... it was today... 1 second............ I will bide my time... and revenge will be sweet... 1 SECOND... it smarts... lol

jonb2412;7195943

You beat me by 1 sec on the quiz the other day... wondered who you … You beat me by 1 sec on the quiz the other day... wondered who you were... now I know... an awake person... no wonder you beat me.... !!!

So I did! I hadn't looked as closely. My film knowledge is guff too! Roll on the music quiz, my fav.

Original Poster

If I beat you on the music... it will be oh so sweet..... .. don't like the "too" bit.. thought I did ok?

Original Poster

Whereabouts in Scotland are you?

I wasn't implying anything lol. If ya beat me on the music I will hang low for a while!

I'm in the borders btw.

I knew they'd invent type while you sleep keyboards someday.

Doc1978;7195961

I knew they'd invent type while you sleep keyboards someday.

I'm reckoning a drunken rambling correcting keyboard would be a better invention, but I don't think a keyboard could ever be that smart.

jonb2412;7195955

Whereabouts in Scotland are you?

me, scumdee

Original Poster

Mystx;7195973

I'm reckoning a drunken rambling correcting keyboard would be a better … I'm reckoning a drunken rambling correcting keyboard would be a better invention, but I don't think a keyboard could ever be that smart.

Drunken Rambling? Moi? I think so !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription911
      2. Which Mobile Network?33
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal33
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010

See more discussions