I am experiencing weird behaviour with inputs across HUKD. Here is a way to reproduce the problems I'm facing.
1. Go to submit a deal on Chrome for Android.
2. Tap the description box. The placeholder text disappears but the keyboard does not appear until you tap it again.
3. In the description box, type "Foo bar", then select that text and copy it.
4. Reload the page, delete the description and paste the string you just copied.
5. For some reason, the last two characters will be underlined by the spell checker. Now hit space and the whole description will become "Foo bbar"