Amazing game. So detailed. Isn't a short ride, but great if you're patient.
£17.90 Delivered With Code @Musicmagpie Code : LAND10 (y)
Bored the pants of me; each to their own
Nice work on your first post, @Anand1 ! I've added a little info for you :)
I loved the first one. But this is a mess. The story is pretty redundant knowing the evevts of the first game and the gameplay is just too damn slow. If you're not enjoying it at 20% in, I doubt the other 80% will change your mind.