1. Add Qualifying Items from Amazon Pantry store and make sure the total basket is over £40.
2. Proceed to checkout and enter code "HOLIDAY10".
3. Complete checkout and the £10 will be deducted.
Buy 4 Eligible Items, Get Free Delivery check here saves £2.99 on delivery
Amazon Pantry offer: £10 off £40 on any Amazon Pantry order1.From 00:00 Friday 1 December 2017 until 23:59 Sunday 24 December 2017 (the “Offer Period”), you will receive £10 off your order on Amazon Pantry when you place an order of £40 or more (the "Offer").
2.The Offer applies to any item sold by Amazon Pantry on amazon.co.uk/pan…ing wine and spirits (“Qualifying Items”).
3.The qualifying purchase excludes wine and spirits.
4.The Offer does not apply to purchases made elsewhere on Amazon.co.uk, including Amazon's Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if "fulfilled by Amazon" or "Prime Eligible".
5.Purchase must be completed before the end of the Offer Period.
6.The Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased in a single order.
7.The Offer may not be used on pre-existing orders or in conjunction with any other offer.
8. The Offer is subject to a minimum purchase requirement of £40 worth of Qualifying Items.
9. Because the Offer is subject to a minimum purchase requirement of £40: (i) if you remove Qualifying Items from your shopping basket, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Items at checkout falls below the minimum purchase requirement, the Offer will cease to apply; (ii) if you cancel your order for a Qualifying Item, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Items falls below the minimum purchase requirement, the Offer will cease to apply; and (iii) if you return a Qualifying Item, so that the combined purchase value of the Qualifying Items you retain falls below the minimum purchase requirement, Amazon reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for the discount you received as part of the Offer.
10.The promotional code can only be used up to a maximum of £10.
11.Please note that while a promotional reward will automatically be applied to your account, you will need to enter a promotional code during checkout for it to apply.
12.When paying for an order with a promotional code or promotional reward you will have to add the relevant Qualifying Item(s) to your shopping basket and complete your order via checkout. If you use our 1-Click ordering method, any promotional code or promotional reward will not apply to your order.
13.If you have applied a promotional code to your account but have not completed checkout of a relevant order, the code does not need to be re-entered when completing checkout for another order that qualifies for the Offer.
14.If your order value exceeds the value of the promotional code or promotional reward, you must pay the balance either by credit or debit card, or by using Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards. Unlike Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, you will not be able to view any unused promotional codes or promotional rewards in the Your Account section of amazon.co.uk.
15.Promotional codes and promotional rewards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
16.If you place an order using a promotional reward and then return that order, the promotional reward cannot be refunded or re-used.
17.If you place an order using a promotional code and then return or cancel that order, the promotional code cannot be refunded or re-used.
18.This promotion is subject to Amazon’s Qualified Promotion terms and conditions.