Found 17th Sep 2017
- Applies to groceries only. Excludes delivery charge, infant formula, tobacco and related products, spirits and liqueurs, gift vouchers, savings or postage stamps, alcohol, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards or charity products
- The value of the coupon will be deducted from your order with Sainsbury's online groceries provided that the value of the goods ordered exceeds the minimum qualifying spend stated on the coupon.
- The qualifying spend excludes delivery charge, spirits & liqueurs, first stage baby milk, tobacco and related products, gift vouchers, savings or postage stamps, e-top up, mobile phone coupons, phone cards, charity products, scratch cards or gaming (games, consoles, accessories).
- When using a promotional money off coupon the value of the goods other than spirits, liqueurs or wine when on any buy 6 save 25% multibuy must be at least equal to the money off offered by the promotional coupon. Multibuy offers on alcohol are not available in Scotland due to Scottish legislation.
- 5. The coupon can only be used with orders to be delivered on or before the dates specified. Only one first time coupon may be used per customer per household. It may not be used on multiple accounts and may only be used once, visit sainsburys.co.uk for coupon terms and conditions.