The following terms and conditions (Emergency services voucher terms & conditions) will apply to all vouchers issued by Food Hub Limited of 58 Moorland Road, Stoke on Trent ST6 1DT (Foodhub).
2. A 25% discount code will be sent by email to the address supplied. This may take up to 2 working days to be delivered. The email address must be a organisation email address as this is confirmation of the person’s eligibility to receive the discount code.
3. Voucher is worth 25% off your Foodhub order. £1 minimum order value (Takeaway partner may have their own minimum order value). Maximum redemption value is £5
4. Vouchers are valid online or via the Foodhub app only and are subject to availability.
5. Closing date to request voucher is 23:59 30 April 2020
6. Voucher code may only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other code, offer or promotion.
7. Vouchers are limited to one per registered Foodhub online customer account. Only one registered Foodhub online customer account may be created per individual.
8. The voucher expiry date is published in the accompanying email (usually 7 days expiry) and Foodhub will not accept the voucher after that date. Foodhub is entitled to refuse to accept any vouchers regardless of expiry date when the number of redemptions made per voucher code has been reached.
9. Foodhub reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw any voucher or discount at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
10. Foodhub shall not be responsible or liable to any customer for any loss arising out of the cancellation, suspension, rejection or withdrawal of any voucher or any failure or inability of a customer to use a voucher for any reason.
11. Foodhub reserves the right to amend these Voucher Terms and any of the Specific Voucher Terms at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. Vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative shall be given or refunded.
13. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion, discount or offer.
14. Foodhub may reject or cancel a voucher if, in its absolute opinion, it believes that the voucher is being used in breach of these Voucher Terms and/or the Specific Voucher Terms.
17. These Voucher Terms and the Specific Voucher Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and England and Wales.