The Works - 12.6% Cashback on Online Purchase plus 25% off £10+ spend via Topcashback
222°Expired

The Works - 12.6% Cashback on Online Purchase plus 25% off £10+ spend via Topcashback

8
Found 8th Dec 2017
topcashback - theworks.co.uk

20% Cashback on Online purchases, plus 25% off purchases £10+ using TCB25


The 25% off won't work on deals that have 'excluded from promotion codes' on the item picture, for example:


2850225.jpg


Expires in 7 days time!
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
So is the 25% in addition to the 20%, total 45% off? Sounds too good to be true!
Tried using it with the £10 for 10 books offer. The offer code applies but it doesn't reduce the price
benssson10 m ago

Tried using it with the £10 for 10 books offer. The offer code applies but …Tried using it with the £10 for 10 books offer. The offer code applies but it doesn't reduce the price



I think it only applies to non-promotional items. Can't find what it does and doesn't apply to, but worked on this:

32675008-KQvOQ.jpg

Weird/notable thing about the one above is that it applies the discount before the 2 for £10 offer that particular item had on it, so it's probably the same with the books:
i.e. TCB25 is applied before any other code.
Edited by: "chuffedfox" 8th Dec 2017
Flamedeer
rulooking20032003bc4 h, 23 m ago

Flamedeer


I saw one earlier but didn't know what it was and refreshed the page. Haven't seen one since
Topcashback is saying 12.6%. Have I missed something? Cheers.
xenophon3 m ago

Topcashback is saying 12.6%. Have I missed something? Cheers.


Looks like the deal changed since I posted.

Have updated - thanks!
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text