Posted 24 February 2024

EE SIM only deals

Hi all.
Just wondering what the best EE SIM only deals are at the moment.
I switched to O2 last year. Big mistake as mobile internet is terrible in my area. Would like to go back to EE.
Thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    EE Themselves don't do any anazing deals anymore. They feel since they are the UK's biggest, fastest and most reliable network they don't need to, and that people will pay the price premium to join.

Right now, that means the only way to get deals are by having BT Broadband, EE Broadband, or using a student discount code.

Once you're with them and are out of contract you can negotiate some good deals. But for that first year you're guaranteed to overpay.

The best thing to do is to join a company that uses EE signal for a better deal. But it's important to choose carefully and go with one that offers FULL access to all of EE's signal and features rather than a cut-back version of it. 1P Mobile tends to be the big and most recommended one. But CMLink and Popit also do the same.
    Thanks KodaBear, any pointers on existing out of contract EE sim onlys, student discount availiable, 1 needing 20GB+/month needed the other pref 100GB+/month?
    Is it now better trying to renegotiate from within rather than switching out for a time?
    Any thoughts on waiting for black friday later in the year too?
    Can you negotiate with cust service or do you have to request pac code to get through to the dealmakers?
    Your wisdom greatly appreciated.
    After reading the above comment I had a look at Spusu, if you go through tcb compare mobile you get £13 cashback so if 5gb data is sufficient for you then it's effectively free for 6 months, they also do a few other tariffs.
    52266300-HEWla.jpg
    I did that as well but they only accept payment by credit card or paypal which I do not have and not by a debit card which I do have.
    Author
    That's a great help. Thank you both... Appreciate it!
    Have a look at Spusu, they're on the EE network. I'm currently on a 5gb for £1 contract
    1p mobile are running on EE
    Author
    Yeah... I'm now on with them. Signed up to 1p Mobile the other month. 🏼
's avatar