Posted 21 December 2023

Hi looking for a 32 inch smart tv

Hi looking for a cheap 32 smart tv for my sons bedroom . Looking to spend under £160 can anyone help
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I just had a quick look. You can't get full HD (1080), only hd ready (720). Don't know if that a problem? Argos look to have the best range in your price range.

I just found this full HD one with Android from AO - ao.com/pro….ds (edited)
    At that price. Just buy anyone you see. They will be pretty much the same

Edit- also be aware that smart TVs in that size are rare these days (edited)
    My local Tesco has 32in tvs for I think £150. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but I know it said Roku on the box!
    Check out the 2 Samsung TVs in Argos. I have a similar Samsung very happy with it.
    Any TV in that price range. You're not going to get anything special or out of the ordinary so just choose one you like
    buy a decent brand 32" and add a smart device, firestick, Roku, android, skymini etc (edited)
    I’ve a Hisense A4 model 32” bought last year (Currys damaged box, with eBay discount £111). More than capable TV. Don’t use the smart functions much as have a firestick plugged in.
's avatar